OP gmkelly001

20th April 2012, 10:50 PM   |  #621  
Thanks Meter: 149

674 posts
I wonder if your /boot is jacked up.
20th April 2012, 11:02 PM   |  #622  
Thanks Meter: 6

187 posts
ok back once again to try cm9 ....some people say that cm9 performs better with launcher pro...i installed it...uninstalled cm9 launcher....and cm9 actually does seems better with LP screen is more responsive and etc etc
20th April 2012, 11:54 PM   |  #623  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 92

492 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngv408

ok back once again to try cm9 ....some people say that cm9 performs better with launcher pro...i installed it...uninstalled cm9 launcher....and cm9 actually does seems better with LP screen is more responsive and etc etc

Yup, I personally like LP better. When the home screens or app drawer act up and app presses are registered as swipes or don't register at all (instead of app open), I just restart LP and that usually fixes it...Usually.

I'm going to try using my stylus more and see if that helps, I do have fat and sweaty/oily fingers...could be the problem.
21st April 2012, 01:37 AM   |  #624  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Proly a stupid question, but it's been a while since I've done nightly builds. Do I need to do GApps every time?
21st April 2012, 02:05 AM   |  #625  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 175

880 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiernoren73

Proly a stupid question, but it's been a while since I've done nightly builds. Do I need to do GApps every time?

Nope. Once you flash them, you're good.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to dnorthington For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 02:16 AM   |  #626  
Thanks Meter: 149

674 posts
You only need to flash gapps when there's a new release or you completely wipe your /system and flash a new rom (that doesn't bundle gapps).
21st April 2012, 04:14 AM   |  #627  
Flag Clifton, NJ
Thanks Meter: 83

875 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namuna

Yup, I personally like LP better. When the home screens or app drawer act up and app presses are registered as swipes or don't register at all (instead of app open), I just restart LP and that usually fixes it...Usually.

I'm going to try using my stylus more and see if that helps, I do have fat and sweaty/oily fingers...could be the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngv408

Have you guys tried Apex Launcher? People have complained that Trebuchet (default CM9 launcher) is buggy and always acts up and instead uses Apex Launcher. Looks exactly like a default ICS launcher, expect smoother and faster and more responsive. Why don't you give it a try?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=en
21st April 2012, 06:16 AM   |  #628  
Thanks Meter: 8

80 posts
Has anyone with a Telus p935 been able to get LTE working? I haven't been able to find any different APN settings for Telus LTE, so i'm not sure if that's the problem or not. I've toggled LTE and tried to change to LTE/GSM but it always goes back to WCDMA. I'm running the 4/19 nightly.
21st April 2012, 07:20 AM   |  #629  
Thanks Meter: 26

481 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashaiva

Has anyone with a Telus p935 been able to get LTE working? I haven't been able to find any different APN settings for Telus LTE, so i'm not sure if that's the problem or not. I've toggled LTE and tried to change to LTE/GSM but it always goes back to WCDMA. I'm running the 4/19 nightly.

try restart your phone, and make sure LTE is on in status bar
21st April 2012, 07:41 AM   |  #630  
Flag Toronto/Waterloo
Thanks Meter: 579

1,221 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariuz23

Have you guys tried Apex Launcher? People have complained that Trebuchet (default CM9 launcher) is buggy and always acts up and instead uses Apex Launcher. Looks exactly like a default ICS launcher, expect smoother and faster and more responsive. Why don't you give it a try?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=en

I was using launcher pro and just tried apex launcher. It's awesome! Really smooth and has more ICS - like features and better visuals.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread