Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,426 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Tip us?

Malnilion
Old
Thanks Meter 149
I wonder if your /boot is jacked up.

youngv408
Old
Thanks Meter 6
ok back once again to try cm9 ....some people say that cm9 performs better with launcher pro...i installed it...uninstalled cm9 launcher....and cm9 actually does seems better with LP screen is more responsive and etc etc

Namuna
Old
Thanks Meter 91

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngv408 View Post
ok back once again to try cm9 ....some people say that cm9 performs better with launcher pro...i installed it...uninstalled cm9 launcher....and cm9 actually does seems better with LP screen is more responsive and etc etc
Yup, I personally like LP better. When the home screens or app drawer act up and app presses are registered as swipes or don't register at all (instead of app open), I just restart LP and that usually fixes it...Usually.

I'm going to try using my stylus more and see if that helps, I do have fat and sweaty/oily fingers...could be the problem.
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900A)
Case: Trident Cyclops w/TechMatte HD Clear Screen Protector
Carrier: AT&T
ROM: Stock 4.3, rooted
Kernel: Stock
Int Storage: 32gb
Ext Storage: AData Premiere 64GB UHS-I/Class 10

tiernoren73
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Proly a stupid question, but it's been a while since I've done nightly builds. Do I need to do GApps every time?

dnorthington
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiernoren73 View Post
Proly a stupid question, but it's been a while since I've done nightly builds. Do I need to do GApps every time?
Nope. Once you flash them, you're good.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to dnorthington For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Malnilion
Old
Thanks Meter 149
You only need to flash gapps when there's a new release or you completely wipe your /system and flash a new rom (that doesn't bundle gapps).

aquariuz23
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namuna View Post
Yup, I personally like LP better. When the home screens or app drawer act up and app presses are registered as swipes or don't register at all (instead of app open), I just restart LP and that usually fixes it...Usually.

I'm going to try using my stylus more and see if that helps, I do have fat and sweaty/oily fingers...could be the problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngv408 View Post
Have you guys tried Apex Launcher? People have complained that Trebuchet (default CM9 launcher) is buggy and always acts up and instead uses Apex Launcher. Looks exactly like a default ICS launcher, expect smoother and faster and more responsive. Why don't you give it a try?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=en

Motorola Atrix 4G > Unlocked BL!! > GingerBlur 2.3.4 > Navalynt's Mod (v1.4) > Tenfar's CWM Recovery Mod > CM7

LG NITRO HD P930 >> Root via SuperOneClick v2.3.2 >> Bytecode64's CWM v.5.** >> KernelPan!c's v0.3

Dashaiva
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Has anyone with a Telus p935 been able to get LTE working? I haven't been able to find any different APN settings for Telus LTE, so i'm not sure if that's the problem or not. I've toggled LTE and tried to change to LTE/GSM but it always goes back to WCDMA. I'm running the 4/19 nightly.

smashcz
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashaiva View Post
Has anyone with a Telus p935 been able to get LTE working? I haven't been able to find any different APN settings for Telus LTE, so i'm not sure if that's the problem or not. I've toggled LTE and tried to change to LTE/GSM but it always goes back to WCDMA. I'm running the 4/19 nightly.
try restart your phone, and make sure LTE is on in status bar

Flyview
Old
Thanks Meter 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariuz23 View Post
Have you guys tried Apex Launcher? People have complained that Trebuchet (default CM9 launcher) is buggy and always acts up and instead uses Apex Launcher. Looks exactly like a default ICS launcher, expect smoother and faster and more responsive. Why don't you give it a try?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=en
I was using launcher pro and just tried apex launcher. It's awesome! Really smooth and has more ICS - like features and better visuals.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
Try my Android apps: TeqTic on Google Play
Twitter: @TeqTic