Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][09.09.13][★★ SMS ★★ ]★ RSK TEAM ★ SATTELITE-3.5.Sense★

OP Mr.Mefisto

20th April 2012, 10:39 AM   |  #1911  
mohsinraza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 282
 
705 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick87Shaka

Hi,
I'm using the 7.2v of this ROM and it's works very well. The only thing that I can't find is account "facebook for HTC Sense". I know is not a BIG problem, but i like the sync of photo of my friends in my contact.
Any idea to put back account "facebook for HTC Sense"

Thanks.

Goto settings > Accounts and setup your facebook account. While it'll be signing you in you'll see a notification up in the notification bar "Authorize HTC Sense" (or similar one) and you'll automatically be signed in to facebook for HTC Sense.
Then go to settings > Accounts > facebook and sync contacts.

Sent from my HTC Desire
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mohsinraza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 11:29 AM   |  #1912  
Senior Member
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 24
 
146 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsinraza

Goto settings > Accounts and setup your facebook account. While it'll be signing you in you'll see a notification up in the notification bar "Authorize HTC Sense" (or similar one) and you'll automatically be signed in to facebook for HTC Sense.
Then go to settings > Accounts > facebook and sync contacts.

Sent from my HTC Desire

And dont forget to untick "Live Feeds" in Auto Sync, otherwise it'll constantly be syncing and wasting your battery.
The Following User Says Thank You to john-au For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 01:25 PM   |  #1913  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 32
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
...
+1
20th April 2012, 05:25 PM   |  #1914  
mmathiou's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 156
 
355 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by halaros2

No mate USB tethering is working for some users. For me it works perfectly when I have strong signal( I think I don't remember if I have checked this and here I am now I don't have good signal to check) or wifi open at my phone (I check it right now to see if i m wrong while I write this I have the phone connected to my pc my pc without wifi and my phone with wifi on and it works great ). I forgot to mention that this happens with only some desires and for now there is no solution for that, remember what I always say every desire is the same and so different . I don't know if it could be solved by changing radio or something like that. (wifi tethering I mean) please check it yourself and tell me if it works (USB tethering)

I have made some tests yesterday night and my USB tethering works now! For the first test (first connection) , I have followed halaros2 instructions I have opened wifi and then I activated USB tethering! After few seconds Desire assigned to my PC IP (192.168.42.219, different than the one of my WIFI) and everything worked fine.
As a second test I have turned off wifi and activate again the USB tethering. Instantly it was deactivated and returned to "Charge" state where I re-activate the USB tethering waited for almost 1 minute and this second time worked and USB tethering was activated (assigned IP in my PC) and remained active.
I have reboot the phone and tried again. It also worked! Thus Problem SOLVED. For my Desire both tethering modes work fine!
20th April 2012, 06:15 PM   |  #1915  
halaros2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 561
 
605 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmathiou

I have made some tests yesterday night and my USB tethering works now! For the first test (first connection) , I have followed halaros2 instructions I have opened wifi and then I activated USB tethering! After few seconds Desire assigned to my PC IP (192.168.42.219, different than the one of my WIFI) and everything worked fine.
As a second test I have turned off wifi and activate again the USB tethering. Instantly it was deactivated and returned to "Charge" state where I re-activate the USB tethering waited for almost 1 minute and this second time worked and USB tethering was activated (assigned IP in my PC) and remained active.
I have reboot the phone and tried again. It also worked! Thus Problem SOLVED. For my Desire both tethering modes work fine!


Hehe i m glad it is working for you too mate that makes us 2 for sure !!! But lets see if other users have any problems with it (anyone who uses it) but as it seems it should probably work ok for all (except only the usual small %) and that is perfect (even if i remember it was working for me since v 5 when i tested it if i remember well so i didnt know that it was a bug anymore that is why i never mentioned it and i remember someone asking me if it was working a while ago and i answered yes because it was working for me ) For now we will try and fix the last few problems of 7.2 and add some things and then will see what can we do next .
The Following User Says Thank You to halaros2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 08:59 PM   |  #1916  
mmathiou's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 156
 
355 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by halaros2

Hehe i m glad it is working for you too mate that makes us 2 for sure !!! But lets see if other users have any problems with it (anyone who uses it) but as it seems it should probably work ok for all (except only the usual small %) and that is perfect (even if i remember it was working for me since v 5 when i tested it if i remember well so i didnt know that it was a bug anymore that is why i never mentioned it and i remember someone asking me if it was working a while ago and i answered yes because it was working for me ) For now we will try and fix the last few problems of 7.2 and add some things and then will see what can we do next .

How is the new kernel compared with powersave 4?
Can't wait for the new version...:thumbup:

Sent from my RSK V7.2 HTC Desire using XDA
21st April 2012, 01:14 AM   |  #1917  
tarzan11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 6,358
 
3,706 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Originally Posted by esperidon

I can talk here because it is not a pay site with a payed domain so free choice to speak you know what is that? So learn what is free choice to speak on xda with polite words!!

As Forum Admin, I looked back through your posts and many, most even are absolutely fine. But what you are doing is derailling this thread by raising the same issue over and over again.

Yes you can state your views, but not always in a thread, it would ruin threads if everyone did that. If you have a problem with something someone has done and it breaches a rule here, the click on the small triangle above the post to report it. But please, stop trolling this thread, because that is a breach of our rules.

Oh, and not even I can go around saying whatever I like just because this is not a pay site

So, you made your point, move on.

MikeChannon Forum Admin

Hi..i think rsk rom and all their friends are best,

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by esperidon

+1

Originally Posted by esperidon

I can talk here because it is not a pay site with a payed domain so free choice to speak you know what is that? So learn what is free choice to speak on xda with polite words!!

As Forum Admin, I looked back through your posts and many, most even are absolutely fine. But what you are doing is derailling this thread by raising the same issue over and over again.

Yes you can state your views, but not always in a thread, it would ruin threads if everyone did that. If you have a problem with something someone has done and it breaches a rule here, the click on the small triangle above the post to report it. But please, stop trolling this thread, because that is a breach of our rules.

Oh, and not even I can go around saying whatever I like just because this is not a pay site

So, you made your point, move on.

MikeChannon Forum Admin

Esperidon......i wish you well in all that you do from now...peace my friend...THE END. Sent from Htc Desire with the best friendly rom anyone could wish for...RUNNY ROM v6......me Tarzan....you DONE.
Last edited by tarzan11; 21st April 2012 at 01:54 AM.
21st April 2012, 01:15 AM   |  #1918  
halaros2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 561
 
605 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmathiou

How is the new kernel compared with powersave 4?
Can't wait for the new version...:thumbup:

Sent from my RSK V7.2 HTC Desire using XDA

I'm still testing for now it seems good, fast and stable but I ll wait a little while to see how battery goes because for me battery is very important. Also I think there is another kernel ready to be tested here http://supernova.droidzone.in/?cat=3 The name is "Force Fast Charge Test Kernel v2" which is based on powersaver v4 as it says but I haven't downloaded it yet as I want to test this one first.
The Following User Says Thank You to halaros2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 02:21 AM   |  #1919  
Amer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Is the next release going to be the final release as for gingerbread and sense 3.5 ?
is there any news about trying to work with ICS and sense 4.0 ?
(it has already been running on DHD and desire S
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1545595 )

Loving 7.2 for the time being , everything is working flawlessly
Cannot thank you enough
The Following User Says Thank You to Amer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 10:24 AM   |  #1920  
marius.a's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag @Bucharest/Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 683
 
655 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amer

Is the next release going to be the final release as for gingerbread and sense 3.5 ?
is there any news about trying to work with ICS and sense 4.0 ?
(it has already been running on DHD and desire S
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1545595 )

Loving 7.2 for the time being , everything is working flawlessly
Cannot thank you enough

+1

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes