Thread Closed

[ROM] BAMF Rezound ICS v2.1 Official

OP renzo.olivares

20th April 2012, 07:28 AM   |  #2261  
Thanks Meter: 5

22 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpham817

i've been running bamf 2.1 for a couple weeks now. when i first flashed, i didn't run into any bugs that were important enough to post about. now the ROM has settled in, my phone restarts on its own several times a day. i also notice wifi turns itself on during the night. i don't know if this is linked but it's becoming a real nuisance. i haven't done anything different from the time i first flashed.

i am also running the new firmware.

can anybody help me out?

bump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergusonfox7

I love this rom a lot, it'd easily be my DD if there was a way to remove the BAMF from the unlock ring, and remove or replace the "das bamf" from the pulldown... Lol any way of being able to do this?

you can download the Sense 4.0 Infinite skin by eboelzner
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1528979

this won't get rid of the Das BAMF from the notifications but it will turn your lock ring green without the BAMF text. you can also choose to change the Skin to one from stock by going hitting Menu > Personalize > Display > Skin. I believe it won't look like Sense 4.0 if you do it this way, but somebody correct me if I'm wrong. You'll still be rooted, though.
The Following User Says Thank You to cpham817 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 04:01 PM   |  #2262  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Grovetown, Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,236

1,811 posts
Donate to Me
More
Not sure if anybody else has noted this, but even on the lock screen you can pull down the notification bar and access the handset.

I got an email today, and not realizing my phone had locked, i pulled down the notification bar, clicked Gmail, and it opened. Not sure if it's something I screwed up with the install or not.
20th April 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #2263  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 360

778 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm pretty sure that's how it is with all ICS ROM's now. I did it in BAMF's Evita, Newt's One XxX, and I'm pretty sure CleanROM 4.3, too.
20th April 2012, 09:47 PM   |  #2264  
Thanks Meter: 476

912 posts
Agreed, I think its intentional. I think the main purpose of the lock screen is just so you have to do multiple things to unlock it....aka slide, then click...so on, and with the nav bar pull down, you would.t ne essarily accidently unlock it that way in your pocket....hence why they enabled it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 01:21 AM   |  #2265  
Flag OHio
Thanks Meter: 6

408 posts
More
4G isn't working for me while using this rom,is there something I'm missing?
21st April 2012, 04:55 AM   |  #2266  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Grovetown, Ga

1,811 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidrookie84

4G isn't working for me while using this rom,is there something I'm missing?

I would lock re-stock and unlock again wipe and do install over. If you are having issues on this Rom and not previous that may clear it up. Sounds like your radio flash did not compete.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA Premium App
21st April 2012, 04:57 AM   |  #2267  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Grovetown, Ga

1,811 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechSavvy2

Agreed, I think its intentional. I think the main purpose of the lock screen is just so you have to do multiple things to unlock it....aka slide, then click...so on, and with the nav bar pull down, you would.t ne essarily accidently unlock it that way in your pocket....hence why they enabled it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Makes sense. My first ICS phone Rom . Tablet does not do that. Thanks for the heads up.

21st April 2012, 01:43 PM   |  #2268  
Flag OHio
Thanks Meter: 6

408 posts
More
You know where there's a guide to go back to stock at and relock the bootloader?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstalker

I would lock re-stock and unlock again wipe and do install over. If you are having issues on this Rom and not previous that may clear it up. Sounds like your radio flash did not compete.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
Last edited by androidrookie84; 21st April 2012 at 02:25 PM.
21st April 2012, 03:09 PM   |  #2269  
Thanks Meter: 111

280 posts
If this rom version is acting weird varify the md5 sum on the zip file on your sd card. If it matches wipe the device & reflash the rom. There's really not much need as I see it to relock it to "start over" simply reflash the rom. Most often this will fix most issues with odd behavior.
23rd April 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #2270  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Grovetown, Ga

1,811 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBall45

If this rom version is acting weird varify the md5 sum on the zip file on your sd card. If it matches wipe the device & reflash the rom. There's really not much need as I see it to relock it to "start over" simply reflash the rom. Most often this will fix most issues with odd behavior.

QBall is correct, try that. Sorry but my intention with the Lock and un-lock process is to get you to run the Update firmware again to make sure it worked. You may still be on oldfirmware.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread