Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,128 Members 40,267 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One X Desktop Cradle with Speaker CR S650

Tip us?

magic_moe_
Old
Thanks Meter 14
if you don't want anything fancy: http://www.expansys.com/expansys-usb...-one-x-231756/
this should do the job

i just bought the car dock kit and am using it as desktop cradle...but the usb cable is power only...no data connection there...also you can't just use any microUSB cable.

and yes, it does go into landscape-mode^^
Samsung Galaxy S4

ROM: STOCK ROOT(MDM) + APEX Launcher
RECOVERY: CWM v6.0.3.2
MODS: Transparent Notification + Blue Android Battery + Blue QS + Flash + BMSound

Motorola CD160 -> Samsung SGH-2400 -> Nokia 3510 -> Motorola Razr V3 -> Nokia N-Gage -> Nokia N93 -> Nokia N85 -> HTC Desire -> HTC One X -> Samsung GS4

App Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/user/MoesAppReviews
The Following User Says Thank You to magic_moe_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vioalas
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by wietse1988 View Post
Is there anyone who've bought this cradle already?? The want to buy one, if the connection between the dock and telephone is good. So if there is anyone who've bought it could you give a review??

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
Not available yet.

Anyone know if it has a cable to connect to a tv?

MWilt
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Anyone have any info if/when a US version of this will be available? I only see an EU model...
AT&T One X - CleanROM 6
Nexus 7 - CleanROM 1.1

vioalas
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWilt View Post
Anyone have any info if/when a US version of this will be available? I only see an EU model...
May 6th probably, close to that date.
The Following User Says Thank You to vioalas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

biggdaniell
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I won't buy the phone until someone releases a Desktop Cradle with pogo pins charging.
Did anyone found something like this? (except the expensive official cradle with speaker)

BigladUK
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Looks like this is going to be a little while longer

This is a message from King of Gadgets

Dear biglad_uk,

Hi There

unfortunately not. HTC have contacted us today to announce that it has been put back to the 16th.
We are in the process of notifying customers today.

Kind Regards

Linda

- kingofgadgets-uk

Gulioth
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hey guys, anyone know what's going on with this? Seems to be delayed further as can't find availability anywhere.

jonnypedantic
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulioth View Post
Hey guys, anyone know what's going on with this? Seems to be delayed further as can't find availability anywhere.
It seems like no one knows what's going on. Expansys lists June 21 as the date it will be available, but I remain skeptical that this date is based on anything concrete. Something similar happened with the Galaxy Nexus pogo-pin dock: Expansys posted a date and pushed it back over and over again. Three months after the phone came out, the dock eventually was available for a mere $90 on Samsung's website and quickly sold out. I don't even know if Expansys or any other retailer actually got any stock, because I stopped paying attention after I threw my $90, plus shipping, at Samsung and begged them to send me a hunk of plastic with pogo pins. This CR S650 is rapidly turning into a fiasco of similar proportions. These pogo-pin docks seem to be cursed. Also, I seem to have some kind of weakness for pogo pins.

projectkennedy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Bahhh! I ordered this over a month ago and have yet to see anything, am thinking of just cancelling and getting el cheapo micro usb docking station. I blame HTC. Seems like they just haven't got enough stock and aren't telling the retailers when to expect stock. VERY frustrating!

audiobookman
Old
Thanks Meter 30
yep i also got a email from amazon saying its YET again delayed, ive had it on pre order for about 7 weeks now and sick to death of htc putting the date back. Im now leaving it to the 1st and then cancelling it for good.
HTC done this last year with the sensation, before that the desire hd, and now the one x, you would have thought they would have learned from thier mistakes and got the accessorys in place at the same time as the phone was released.
Im sure generic docks will be around soon, and i wont have to spend any more money with htc....