Post Reply

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

20th April 2012, 11:42 PM   |  #3921  
Ishan Sardar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 53
 
314 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linktodevil

Flash xrecovery with flashtool...

yepp got it working but now i think it deleted the kernel and goes straightly to xperia screen without the kernel screen and the blue light is also gone
Last edited by Ishan Sardar; 20th April 2012 at 11:45 PM.
20th April 2012, 11:45 PM   |  #3922  
ammadey77's Avatar
Member
Flag Funadhoo
Thanks Meter: 8
 
81 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
When notification light get blue just press menu button. It takes u to boot manager. There u choose recovery menu;)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium
20th April 2012, 11:53 PM   |  #3923  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmerAndy

ok hey buddy check linktodevilss post!!!

Flash recovery with flashtool

ok thanks a lot buddy
21st April 2012, 12:27 AM   |  #3924  
Ishan Sardar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 53
 
314 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadey77

When notification light get blue just press menu button. It takes u to boot manager. There u choose recovery menu;)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

still doesnt work re-installed the rom but same problem
21st April 2012, 12:47 AM   |  #3925  
Senior Member
Flag Rio Claro
Thanks Meter: 27
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
i'm using FL v14 with DooMKernel v6, can i unlock my bootloader using s1tools ?? or is not safe do this?
21st April 2012, 12:54 AM   |  #3926  
zimmerAndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 432
 
1,441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan Sardar

still doesnt work re-installed the rom but same problem

are you on locked bootloader???

if so then flash recovery again with flashtool then boot into recovery mount all system partitions wipe everything then flash rom right after flash youre kernel for locked bootloader and boot after first boot boot back into recovery fix permission try that....

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascote9rc

i'm using FL v14 with DooMKernel v6, can i unlock my bootloader using s1tools ?? or is not safe do this?

sorry I dont have experiance with s1tools!!

or check the unlock bootloader threads
21st April 2012, 01:00 AM   |  #3927  
Ishan Sardar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 53
 
314 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

are you on locked bootloader???

if so then flash recovery again with flashtool then boot into recovery mount all system partitions wipe everything then flash rom right after flash youre kernel for locked bootloader and boot after first boot boot back into recovery fix permission try that

yes im on locked bootloader and when u said flash kernel after installing rom u mean the kernel that is included in the installation wizard right? or do i have to flash it separately?
21st April 2012, 01:08 AM   |  #3928  
zimmerAndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 432
 
1,441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan Sardar

yes im on locked bootloader and when u said flash kernel after installing rom u mean the kernel that is included in the installation wizard right? or do i have to flash it separately?

the one included yes!! if you still got problem then flash it with flashtool

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

so its bed time for me see you guys tomorow have a good night or day there
21st April 2012, 01:17 AM   |  #3929  
aalvico's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 88
 
700 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
I love v14.2 but still didn't find a way to make real racing 2 works. On dooms unlocked. Any suggestion ?

Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA
21st April 2012, 01:23 AM   |  #3930  
kalel29's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 463
 
908 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
For the ones who cant enable the menu button for wake up the phone just do this:

Navigate with an app that allows you to go trough system folders i.e. root explorer(paid app)

navigate to: system/usr/keylayout and find the archive named as: es209ra_keypad.kl

long press on it and open in text editor

you will see this:

key 115 VOLUME_UP WAKE
key 114 VOLUME_DOWN WAKE

key 229 MENU
key 59 MENU
key 213 MENU
key 102 HOME WAKE
key 158 BACK

key 107 ENDCALL WAKE_DROPPED
key 62 ENDCALL WAKE_DROPPED
key 231 CALL WAKE_DROPPED
key 61 CALL WAKE_DROPPED

key 116 POWER WAKE
key 212 CAMERA

key 215 FOCUS
key 226 HEADSETHOOK


just edit this line:

key 102 HOME WAKE and put: WAKE_DROPPED

reboot and thats all.

thanks
Last edited by kalel29; 21st April 2012 at 01:32 AM.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kalel29 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes