Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Need help.cant find kernel

OP harley1rocker

20th April 2012, 10:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag jemison
Thanks Meter: 26

323 posts
More
Hey fellas. first let me say,i read,then read som more were I dont have to ask (dumb) questions that clutter

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xdHey fellas. first let me say,i read,then read som more were I dont have to ask (dumb) questions that clutter XDA.

Im trying to find rogues kernels. The downloads prefferably. Desperado,gunslinger,stuff like this. CAN ANY ONE HELP?

THANX IN ADVANCED GUYS

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
20th April 2012, 11:04 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

27 posts
More
The kernels are in the dev section.. around page 4.. but here is the archive of all the kernels of team rogue.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...70&postcount=2

also they say don't use any nandriod back up or flashing on ICS roms or leak builds because of instability. hope this helps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeepguyxj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 12:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag jemison

323 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepguyxj

The kernels are in the dev section.. around page 4.. but here is the archive of all the kernels of team rogue.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...70&postcount=2

also they say don't use any nandriod back up or flashing on ICS roms or leak builds because of instability. hope this helps

Thanx dude.
20th April 2012, 12:53 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
TampaBay
Thanks Meter: 20,333

8,944 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley1rocker

Im trying to find rogues kernels. The downloads prefferably. Desperado,gunslinger,stuff like this. CAN ANY ONE HELP?

Jeep guy still owes me some hot wings so I'm going to correct his post.

Save these links, they come in handy.
Here are the rogue custom kernels, scroll down to the -Archive- section:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ght=team+rogue

Here are the stock and also some of the older custom kernels:
http://www.android.net/forum/downloa...=&do=cat&id=20

Edit: To avoid any confusion, these kernels are for Gingerbread based ROMs.
Last edited by tdunham; 20th April 2012 at 01:04 PM.
20th April 2012, 08:21 PM   |  #5  
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 40

275 posts
More
Is there still any development going on for GB kernels? It seems like when ICS started showing up that kernel dev slacked off. Would love to see some new kernels that are tweaked for better battery life.
20th April 2012, 11:49 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 260

1,071 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdaddy

Is there still any development going on for GB kernels? It seems like when ICS started showing up that kernel dev slacked off. Would love to see some new kernels that are tweaked for better battery life.

In my experience rouge gunslinger gave me AMAZING battery life I could easily get 2 days of use out of it but it made my rom run a little laggy. I am using EL26 right now with StrongSteves Odexed blue and it FLIES and battery life is still pretty good. Not as good as gunslinger but I couldn't deal with the lagging. Every device is different though you might get amazing battery life and performance with Gunslinger. Stay away from hitman it has caused a lot of problems.
21st April 2012, 12:00 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag jemison

323 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtrucking

In my experience rouge gunslinger gave me AMAZING battery life I could easily get 2 days of use out of it but it made my rom run a little laggy. I am using EL26 right now with StrongSteves Odexed blue and it FLIES and battery life is still pretty good. Not as good as gunslinger but I couldn't deal with the lagging. Every device is different though you might get amazing battery life and performance with Gunslinger. Stay away from hitman it has caused a lot of problems.

Heres what im thinkin. Im runnin calks 2.9.2 ics themed,fd05 modem,and gunslinger kernel.gps locks instant,and my service has increased. The phone is drag bike fast and I love this setup. Im gonna upgrade to calks 3.0 and run all the same kernels and whatnnot. I havent heard of any probs with this setup so im going ahead with it
21st April 2012, 02:24 AM   |  #8  
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 40

275 posts
More
Thanks for the reply's. I am running 1.41 also. Maybe it's the apps I am running. I format every 2 weeks or so and it runs great for a while.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread