Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] WAKEROm v1.0WATER.!

Tip us?

AnDrOpErZ
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

AnDrOpErZ
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Exactly stop riding me. I've stated like 4 times the rom is discontinued. It was our first rom cut us a break dude. No one will be experienced as CM9 team or Acs on there first rom. Let me see you release a rom then we will talk. Like I said. We are working on a Rom built on FC09 GB. Its called Stealth Sound Rom Inspired by the iWorld head phones. This rom is gonna revolve around music. Think of it as a Better version of Beats Audio.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnDrOpErZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xboxfanj
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6171

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOpErZ View Post
Exactly stop riding me. I've stated like 4 times the rom is discontinued. It was our first rom cut us a break dude. No one will be experienced as CM9 team or Acs on there first rom. Let me see you release a rom then we will talk. Like I said. We are working on a Rom built on FC09 GB. Its called Stealth Sound Rom Inspired by the iWorld head phones. This rom is gonna revolve around music. Think of it as a Better version of Beats Audio.
Next time, not to be rude, but try to credit specific people or teams in the post. Like for kernels and other people who've helped. Also, depending on who you are talking to, many people here have released roms. For me, miui, and i'm working on sense, blur, and soon to be gummyics, and touchwiz ics. Marcusant has done acsics, marcusantrom, miui, and aokp.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

If you need help with anything or just wanna chat, feel free to GTalk me at xboxlover360@gmail.com or PM me

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25566

DONATE TO ME
The one thing (only one?) That concerned me was that you said you were running CM9 yet also had CWM 3.1.0.1. That is not possible. CM9 and any MTD ROM have their own CWM.
It looks like you are just about at your 10 posts so if and when you decide to release a ROM please make sure to have it hosted somewhere that does not require registration like dev-host, billionuploads.com or similiar. Also make sure you credit any whose work you are using. If you use your own kernel GPL requires you to post source or github.
Hopefully no one here has discouraged you from developing. Hopefully we will see something from you soon. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnDrOpErZ
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
I'm glad to hear tips from you guys versus's insults. It helps a New devs. Way of thinking. I mistyped my CWM version. Of course CM9 uses I think what is 5.5.0.1 I believe I forgt but I am including the genocide 2.0 kernal and pieces of the bloody survival theme which I am gonna credit. I will post the rom in the dev. Section. Thanks for the useful tips and happy modding.

KennyG123
Old
Thanks Meter 25566

DONATE TO ME
I look forward to checking it out. I was on the Bonsai test team so never ran SRF.

Vizzo
Old
Thanks Meter 31
I didn't know Genocide had a kernel for FC09.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

KennyG123
Old
Thanks Meter 25566

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzo View Post

No one but Samsung does actually. Highest source released is EL30.

Fire n mage
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOpErZ View Post
Oops accidentally thanked, rom sounds cool though.

duce102
Old
(Last edited by duce102; 21st April 2012 at 04:17 AM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 509

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzo View Post

He didn't, Rodderik's last Genocide colonel was for EC05. It'd take some serious skill to port one of his kernals, not saying AnDrOpErZ and friends don't have skill. I miss Rodderik hang out and post man, I miss seeing that flying space toilet lol

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
Nexus - Latest Official PA
Galaxy Nexus - Latest Official PA
HPTouchpad - Latest Schizoid 2.10 AIO

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe