Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,335 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How much in the UK?

Tip us?

h.han
Old
Thanks Meter 71
you guys really got good deals, especially the Orange 13.98 one with phone 60, even EverythingEverywhere own employee won't get that deal I am sure.

I am not too sure about the tmobile one cos I just checked the deal seamed not there anymore. however, if you would take the risk of cash back (it could be tricky sometimes), you can get 20/month or less for sure.

For me I just being lazy went to upgrade my existing o2 contract from Phones4U and got a sim free one s grey for 27, 300min, 500mb, 24 months contract. To me, acceptable deal is good deal.

paulpenny
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Most of the chat seems to revolve around deals on contract.

I have a sim only deal and always buy the handset outright.

Bet price I saw advertised was @430. I went in to Phones4u to have a play with both the One S and One X and they were quoting me 489 for the One S.

I told the guy that Amazon were doing it for 430 and he offered me "his staff discount for friends" which came out at 383.

At that price it was too good to turn down!

The Jones
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpenny View Post

Bet price I saw advertised was @430. I went in to Phones4u to have a play with both the One S and One X and they were quoting me 489 for the One S.

I told the guy that Amazon were doing it for 430 and he offered me "his staff discount for friends" which came out at 383.

Which store was that!?
I would list my devices along with current device here, but it changes too often.

MemphisLeak
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpenny View Post

Three do it for 369.

You can also get an o2 contract for 2 years which adds up to 350 after quidco cashback.