281 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By nozzla, Senior Member on 17th April 2012, 10:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2012, 01:34 PM |#31  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 71

More
you guys really got good deals, especially the Orange £13.98 one with phone £60, even EverythingEverywhere own employee won't get that deal I am sure.

I am not too sure about the tmobile one cos I just checked the deal seamed not there anymore. however, if you would take the risk of cash back (it could be tricky sometimes), you can get £20/month or less for sure.

For me I just being lazy went to upgrade my existing o2 contract from Phones4U and got a sim free one s grey for £27, 300min, 500mb, 24 months contract. To me, acceptable deal is good deal.

20th April 2012, 02:47 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Most of the chat seems to revolve around deals on contract.

I have a sim only deal and always buy the handset outright.

Bet price I saw advertised was @£430. I went in to Phones4u to have a play with both the One S and One X and they were quoting me £489 for the One S.

I told the guy that Amazon were doing it for £430 and he offered me "his staff discount for friends" which came out at £383.

At that price it was too good to turn down!
20th April 2012, 04:18 PM |#33  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpenny

Bet price I saw advertised was @£430. I went in to Phones4u to have a play with both the One S and One X and they were quoting me £489 for the One S.

I told the guy that Amazon were doing it for £430 and he offered me "his staff discount for friends" which came out at £383.

Which store was that!?
21st April 2012, 01:34 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpenny

Three do it for £369.

You can also get an o2 contract for 2 years which adds up to £350 after quidco cashback.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)