Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 43,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My Oxygen 2.7 Themes

Tip us?
 
March3lo
Old
#11  
March3lo's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Apr 2012
beautefull theme, brear work
 
legycsapo
Old
#12  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 81
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Transilvania
The Oxygen Rom can be themed with kitchen ?
Simply is that ?
So anybody can do it ?

Anybody can help me ? I want to create one for myself.
Thanks
 
algie17
Old
#13  
algie17's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172
Posts: 243
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Pablo
Quote:
Originally Posted by legycsapo View Post
The Oxygen Rom can be themed with kitchen ?
Simply is that ?
So anybody can do it ?

Anybody can help me ? I want to create one for myself.
Thanks
,any one can create a theme in UOT kitchen,^^ here is the link http://uot.dakra.lt/kitchen/
LG Optimus One P500 (Black)
Rom: Cm7.2 Stable
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: AmonRA 3.0.6
Governor&Clock: Conservative 480/600 MHz
http://www.facebook.com/algie17
https://twitter.com/#!/algie_17


Nokia 3210>Nokia 3310>motorola L6>Alcatel OT-S692>O2 XDA Stealth>LG optimus one P500
 
rajeesh.k
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 25
Join Date: May 2012
Location: bangalore
Default Good work

I have modded the entire Oxygen 2.7 rom's original framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk, Phone.apk, Contacts.apk and Deskclock.apk by manual framework image editing as well as UOT. Almost all is edited, including color in checkbox, radio buttons, in call screen power menu popup etc. Now the entire Oxygen greenish boring look has made to ICY blue.

If some one want ICY blue color in the same oxygen rom look and feel, I can share the flashable zips which I made. I am sorry to say if it is a off topic here.
 
algie17
Old
#15  
algie17's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172
Posts: 243
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Pablo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeesh.k View Post
I have modded the entire Oxygen 2.7 rom's original framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk, Phone.apk, Contacts.apk and Deskclock.apk by manual framework image editing as well as UOT. Almost all is edited, including color in checkbox, radio buttons, in call screen power menu popup etc. Now the entire Oxygen greenish boring look has made to ICY blue.

If some one want ICY blue color in the same oxygen rom look and feel, I can share the flashable zips which I made. I am sorry to say if it is a off topic here.
,its ok,if you want you can create a thread to increase your thank meter,
LG Optimus One P500 (Black)
Rom: Cm7.2 Stable
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: AmonRA 3.0.6
Governor&Clock: Conservative 480/600 MHz
http://www.facebook.com/algie17
https://twitter.com/#!/algie_17


Nokia 3210>Nokia 3310>motorola L6>Alcatel OT-S692>O2 XDA Stealth>LG optimus one P500
The Following User Says Thank You to algie17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rajeesh.k
Old
#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 25
Join Date: May 2012
Location: bangalore
Thanks. I have added it as a thread. Link is below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1637085
 
algie17
Old
#17  
algie17's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172
Posts: 243
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Pablo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeesh.k View Post
Thanks. I have added it as a thread. Link is below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1637085
,i linked your post in mine also,^^
LG Optimus One P500 (Black)
Rom: Cm7.2 Stable
Kernel: Stock
Recovery: AmonRA 3.0.6
Governor&Clock: Conservative 480/600 MHz
http://www.facebook.com/algie17
https://twitter.com/#!/algie_17


Nokia 3210>Nokia 3310>motorola L6>Alcatel OT-S692>O2 XDA Stealth>LG optimus one P500

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more