Hi I am planning to root my phone this weekend. Its not even a month since i bought my phone but can't wait to enjoy the rooted features. So, here are the questions i have. (Dont worry im not gonna bug u all for pointers to root)
Just an info about the phone.
Neo V MT 11 I
Build Number 4.0.2.A.0.62
Kernel Version 184.108.40.206-perf. SEMCUser@SEMCHost#1
Baseband Version ends in 64
Now the clarifications.
1. I want to root and unlock the BL. Should the order matter. Can i unlock even after root?
2. If i want to Unlock unofficially, just to make sure my warranty is on, is there any way I can do other than S1 tool. I also need this method to give me option of relocking just in case i prefer warranty.
3. Is root needed for upgrading to ICS?
4. Is there a way to come back to GB if the ICS is not good enough?
5. What do u suggest me? Root in GB itself, know how it works and go to ICS? Or upgrade to ICS and if i dont like, come back to GB.
6. What is the general feedaback or how do u feel about the ICS in Neo V?
Hit thanks if it helped
Nexus 4 - Android 4.4 - PSX+PSK
Only Rooting makes a smartphone 'SMART'. Until then, its just a PHONE. - Self