XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Droid RAZR Stuck...

Tip us?

rbkchoi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Droid RAZR Stuck...

I can't flash my rooted Droid RAZR because the phone goes on and off... I am trying to flash it before I send it over to Verizon... I don't know how to fix it! The phone's power button is slightly jammed or broken... I am not too sure. It just doesn't work... I don't know what to do... Fastboot isn't consistent some reason.... Any advice???

pedrotorresfilho
Old
Thanks Meter 1090

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbkchoi View Post
I can't flash my rooted Droid RAZR because the phone goes on and off... I am trying to flash it before I send it over to Verizon... I don't know how to fix it! The phone's power button is slightly jammed or broken... I am not too sure. It just doesn't work... I don't know what to do... Fastboot isn't consistent some reason.... Any advice???
Do you know how to access Ap Fastboot menu?

power + vol up + vol down for 8s.
choose Ap Fastboot (vol down) then enter (vol up)

cheers

rbkchoi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrotorresfilho View Post
Do you know how to access Ap Fastboot menu?

power + vol up + vol down for 8s.
choose Ap Fastboot (vol down) then enter (vol up)

cheers
I do that but it doesn't go immediately to the next part after selecting Ap Fastboot. Then once I get it there, I try to use RSDlite and flash it, but then the phone will turn itself off or it some reason just blacks out for a while, then comes back on. When that happens, sometimes it goes a little further in the flashing, but usually stops. There's 18 steps and I usually get stuck at the 2nd step, sometimes at 5th, and 12th. Because it has tried to flash and stopped at those random steps, I can't turn the phone on anymore. Can only access the black and white menu...

ericzhf
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm not sure, but i think that's because you don't have enough battery to flash it.

rbkchoi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericzhf View Post
I'm not sure, but i think that's because you don't have enough battery to flash it.
It isn't the battery. Anyways, it is hooked up to my laptop when this happens