Not sure yet. Maybe
21st April 2012, 01:23 AM   |  #3263  
Flag Atlanta Area
Thanks Meter: 46

515 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969

Been messing around again . What do you think?

How do you create those themes in Supreme Sense? I have tried before in the UOT kitchen and it didn't take. Other roms worked fine but not this one.

Also.....Blue Glass! Blue Glass! Blue Glass!
I love that theme.
21st April 2012, 02:48 AM   |  #3264  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,085

10,342 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeatl

How do you create those themes in Supreme Sense? I have tried before in the UOT kitchen and it didn't take. Other roms worked fine but not this one.

Also.....Blue Glass! Blue Glass! Blue Glass!
I love that theme.

A lot of it is trial and error testing. But also just asking for help. Plus a ton of questions, and work. Strapped helped me out a ton, on this one. We had been messing around with it back on SSv6 / 7 . But never put it out. So with a few more mods it seems to work really nice on SSv9.2 , and SSv9.2.1 . Had somone test it out, he said all looked good. IDK might post it up for you guys if you want it?

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11
21st April 2012, 02:03 PM   |  #3265  
Flag Atlanta Area
Thanks Meter: 46

515 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969

A lot of it is trial and error testing. But also just asking for help. Plus a ton of questions, and work. Strapped helped me out a ton, on this one. We had been messing around with it back on SSv6 / 7 . But never put it out. So with a few more mods it seems to work really nice on SSv9.2 , and SSv9.2.1 . Had somone test it out, he said all looked good. IDK might post it up for you guys if you want it?

TEAM MiK
MikROMs Since 3/13/11

Definitely waiting on the final version of this rom. Thanks Strapped365 for all your hard work. You will be missed.
21st April 2012, 04:31 PM   |  #3266  
Thanks Meter: 92

546 posts
Are there any major bugs that affect this ROM? The main post just mentions Friend stream.
21st April 2012, 05:18 PM   |  #3267  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,807

5,136 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggerxpunk

Are there any major bugs that affect this ROM? The main post just mentions Friend stream.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

You honestly do not know how happy I am that someone actually read not only the op but the second post that lists the bugs.

The check-in service directly from the widget don't work, it don't force close or affect the way the widget works at all it just acts like you didn't even click check-in. Nothing major just make sure you wipe. ( It's posts like yours that make this worth while ) this in my opinion is the most stable jam packed hybrid ROM I have ever seen. A lot of the users can vouch for that, also tomorrow afternoon or evening I'm gonna upload another version which shouldn't give any a2sd issues at all.

The final is going up because there isn't much more to do here mik already did tons. If things go right with me ( been through hell all week ) I'd like to do a full 3.0 ROM for you all to show the real potential of the Shift. I'm not to pleased with AOSP ICS or the new Sense ICS. To much changed for a less appealing UI.Anyways enjoy guys/gals

Sent from my soon to be sold DoubleShot..because I want a Sensation now.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strapped365 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:21 PM   |  #3268  
Thanks Meter: 244

1,475 posts
Yay strapped!!!!!!!

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 07:48 PM   |  #3269  
Flag Fernandina
Thanks Meter: 6

252 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

You honestly do not know how happy I am that someone actually read not only the op but the second post that lists the bugs.

The check-in service directly from the widget don't work, it don't force close or affect the way the widget works at all it just acts like you didn't even click check-in. Nothing major just make sure you wipe. ( It's posts like yours that make this worth while ) this in my opinion is the most stable jam packed hybrid ROM I have ever seen. A lot of the users can vouch for that, also tomorrow afternoon or evening I'm gonna upload another version which shouldn't give any a2sd issues at all.

The final is going up because there isn't much more to do here mik already did tons. If things go right with me ( been through hell all week ) I'd like to do a full 3.0 ROM for you all to show the real potential of the Shift. I'm not to pleased with AOSP ICS or the new Sense ICS. To much changed for a less appealing UI.Anyways enjoy guys/gals

Thank you so much. This is the best Rom I have tried and used. Always came back.
Will install 9.2.1 as soon as it comes available and then I will sit and wait patiently until and when you release the 3.0 Rom.
Thank you again.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA
22nd April 2012, 02:45 AM   |  #3270  
Recognized Themer
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 1,931

2,379 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

Don't buy a Sensation, by a 3vo and come to the dark side

You really want to be stuck with only 768mb of RAM?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread