Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Trade advice

OP Bronk93

20th April 2012, 08:37 PM   |  #1  
Bronk93's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Central, FL
Thanks Meter: 52
 
785 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
I got my hands on another infuse and a friend wants to trade me his gs2(non skyrocket) for this infuse.plus $160.00. Is that a good deal?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
20th April 2012, 09:50 PM   |  #2  
bigfau's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zanesville, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 10,809
 
5,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronk93

I got my hands on another infuse and a friend wants to trade me his gs2(non skyrocket) for this infuse.plus $160.00. Is that a good deal?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

I would sell one of the Infuses to bigfau:thumbup: lol. Do a little research. Pros and Cons. In the end does it sound like a good deal to YOU.

Seriously I would buy one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AEON Rom beta and Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigfau For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 10:22 PM   |  #3  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 27,312
 
101010
15,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Sell it to bigfau...would be helping the Infuse Community...


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1334953354188.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1016094  
The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #4  
Ryanscool's Avatar
Senior Member
Denver
Thanks Meter: 194
 
1,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe2675

Sell it to bigfau...would be helping the Infuse Community...


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Why does bigfau need it?
21st April 2012, 02:43 AM   |  #5  
bigfau's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zanesville, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 10,809
 
5,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanscool

Why does bigfau need it?

Because I gave mine to the wife she needed a new phone and I had an upgrade. So,I got a Note. Now, I want another Infuse to continue work on AEON and NumasX.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AEON Rom beta and Tapatalk 2
Last edited by bigfau; 21st April 2012 at 02:45 AM.
21st April 2012, 02:54 AM   |  #6  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 27,312
 
101010
15,906 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanscool

Why does bigfau need it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfau

Because I gave mine to the wife she needed a new phone and I had an upgrade. So,I got a Note. Now, I want another Infuse to continue work on AEON and NumasX. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AEON Rom beta and Tapatalk 2

so that we can havz greatz workz from big...
The Following User Says Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 05:46 AM   |  #7  
gatoraid84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 96
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Big....I had an infuse given to me with bad samoled...the phone still works as I can hear text and phone calls come in you just need a screen replacement let me know if interested

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA
30th April 2012, 02:04 PM   |  #8  
bigfau's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zanesville, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 10,809
 
5,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoraid84

Big....I had an infuse given to me with bad samoled...the phone still works as I can hear text and phone calls come in you just need a screen replacement let me know if interested

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

?$.

Sent from my Captivate running INFINITUM v2.2 using Tapatalk 2
30th April 2012, 05:10 PM   |  #9  
gatoraid84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 96
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfau

?$.

Sent from my Captivate running INFINITUM v2.2 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not trying to make money off of it....shipping?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to gatoraid84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 05:22 PM   |  #10  
gatoraid84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 96
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
The gorilla glass is not cracked...I didn't specify that

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

The Following User Says Thank You to gatoraid84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes