Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 7 Nightlies Discussion

OP FaultException

19th April 2012, 03:42 AM   |  #81  
mexicandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 310
 
1,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaultException

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Sam...l_Update_Guide

Thank you, so I hasn't to follow this procedure also if I already have ICS installed?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 03:51 AM   |  #82  
FaultException's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicandroid

Thank you, so I hasn't to follow this procedure also if I already have ICS installed?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

ICS stock or another custom ICS ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to FaultException For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 05:16 AM   |  #83  
mexicandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 310
 
1,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaultException

ICS stock or another custom ICS ROM?

right now I'm on Slim rom based in AOKP, sorry I should've given more detail

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 05:22 AM   |  #84  
FaultException's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
1,238 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicandroid

right now I'm on Slim rom based in AOKP, sorry I should've given more detail

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

If you're wanting to go to CM7 from Slim ICS then try clearing the cache & dalvik cache and flash CM7, if you boot loop then go into recovery and flash CM7 again.
The Following User Says Thank You to FaultException For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 05:31 AM   |  #85  
mexicandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 310
 
1,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaultException

If you're wanting to go to CM7 from Slim ICS then try clearing the cache & dalvik cache and flash CM7, if you boot loop then go into recovery and flash CM7 again.

Thank you so much for explaining in lament terms, I didn't think it was that simple I feel stupid.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
20th April 2012, 12:24 AM   |  #86  
akfelipe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Interesting when I tried rolling back from ics to gingerbread or froyo I get some recovery errors(will try again though), I though Odin was the only way..

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA
20th April 2012, 02:20 AM   |  #87  
Senior Member
Flag GR, MI
Thanks Meter: 22
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Anyone else have SOD issues? Once in while my phone will go to sleep and not wake up. I have to hold the power button down to reboot it or pull the battery.

Using latest nightly with Streamline Kernel.
20th April 2012, 04:11 AM   |  #88  
mexicandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 310
 
1,459 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akfelipe

Interesting when I tried rolling back from ics to gingerbread or froyo I get some recovery errors(will try again though), I though Odin was the only way..

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA

Good to know I wasn't the only one that thought that lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 02:57 AM   |  #89  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
119 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovar

Anyone else have SOD issues? Once in while my phone will go to sleep and not wake up. I have to hold the power button down to reboot it or pull the battery.

Using latest nightly with Streamline Kernel.

I think I got the SOD today. Didn't use my phone for a few minutes, pulled it out of my pocket and couldn't get the screen on. No keys responded. Even long pressing on the power battery didn't work. Had to pull the battery.
21st April 2012, 08:19 AM   |  #90  
schwick's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Meycauayan
Thanks Meter: 36
 
144 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
I experienced SOD this morning.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7, discussion, nightly
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes