Flag Batu Pahat, Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,729

7,049 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chbea

*but i only saw 1 rom at theme section.*
mean that solf mod rom are auto move to theme by modaratoror or the solf dev need self honesty admit that rom is mod.then modarator only help he move?

I think the mods will decide
20th April 2012, 11:57 AM   |  #42  
Flag Malacca
Thanks Meter: 2,101

2,865 posts
More
Got some report make:

I know how to read Chinese and I dont like using Google Translate. Its not accurate. So I just surfed the Hiapk Chinese forum... and it turns out most of the ROM had been modded and themed from XDA's original ROMs. But, they do have some new ROMs, like iPhone ROM, LewaOS ROM, MIUI ROMs. All are in Chinese though. I am not sure they are English languages included.

The most wicked part of the forum is, after you log in to the forum, and you try to download some ROMs. You will find out that, to download these ROMs, you need VIRTUAL CREDITS. I dont how we earn that, but a ROM cost at least 5 COINS. So, the devs are paid for their work.

Hit The THANKS Button If I Helped You!

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucastan96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 10:28 PM   |  #43  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Batu Pahat, Johor

7,049 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucastan96

Got some report make:

I know how to read Chinese and I dont like using Google Translate. Its not accurate. So I just surfed the Hiapk Chinese forum... and it turns out most of the ROM had been modded and themed from XDA's original ROMs. But, they do have some new ROMs, like iPhone ROM, LewaOS ROM, MIUI ROMs. All are in Chinese though. I am not sure they are English languages included.

The most wicked part of the forum is, after you log in to the forum, and you try to download some ROMs. You will find out that, to download these ROMs, you need VIRTUAL CREDITS. I dont how we earn that, but a ROM cost at least 5 COINS. So, the devs are paid for their work.

Hit The THANKS Button If I Helped You!

Wow...thats just messed up !! But i think you CAN report them...remember Hector Perez's ICS modded rom ? Reported and shut dowm

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
21st April 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #44  
Flag Malacca

2,865 posts
More
Dont know. I dont think they have high expectations and trolls there. O dont see any threads got closed. Even a Q&A in Dev section.

21st April 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #45  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,016

1,606 posts
Thats the good thing on a open forum. They can mod almost everything offered here in xda as long they will just share it within communities. ROMS here dont have patented brands as they are based on open sourced as well so I think they can freely use it there and each forums have its own rules. When you try to cross post make sure you abide with the rules on the forum you wanted that file to be posted on.
The Following User Says Thank You to deedii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 01:15 AM   |  #46  
Flag Batu Pahat, Johor

7,049 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yeah...they've already started posting my rom on otherforums and started badmouthing it

22nd April 2012, 01:45 AM   |  #47  
Flag Malacca

2,865 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RohinZaraki

Yeah...they've already started posting my rom on otherforums and started badmouthing it

Really? That's cruel. I think its unfair, XDA people did their hard work. Then, the Chinese people copied it and complained about it. But, if we copy their ROMs, they get angry too!

The Following User Says Thank You to lucastan96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 01:51 AM   |  #48  
Thanks Meter: 207

332 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RohinZaraki

Rohin,
Dont be sad.its normal if some people just not be thankful enough.For me,if it not brick my phone the rom is considered good.
Cheer & keep it up bro..
The Following User Says Thank You to zmuhammx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 03:31 AM   |  #49  
Flag Batu Pahat, Johor

7,049 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks but for me, XDA is THE place for android...if people in XDA like the rom, that's satisfaction enough...but if some hum drum xda-wannabe-forum wants to bad mouth it, i just couldn't careless...

Btw, @lucastan96: any progress on lewa os ??? Dying for a new update

22nd April 2012, 05:15 AM   |  #50  
Flag Batu Pahat, Johor

7,049 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucastan96

Really? That's cruel. I think its unfair, XDA people did their hard work. Then, the Chinese people copied it and complained about it. But, if we copy their ROMs, they get angry too!

Actually, it was a polish or mexican site

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread