5,600,053 Members 43,693 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]MultiROM AcuraTeam V2 Final[GHOSTCALLFREE]

Tip us?

lazyboyz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
how to install this....anybody knows...and also it has both froyo and gingerbread in zip file so i also need help with this too....

Meemo23
Old
Thanks Meter 561

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboyz View Post
how to install this....anybody knows...and also it has both froyo and gingerbread in zip file so i also need help with this too....
you put the 8 hundred or so mb file on your phone and it will flash like any other rom good luck understanding Spanish because the whole aroma installer is in Spanish lmao..

lazyboyz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
seriously....well let me try let u guys know how it went....

gismo918
Old
Thanks Meter 9
it went just fine for me !!! is great

lazyboyz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
it went fine for me too but only for gingerbread......when i did for froyo i didnt get the signal...no service at all...it was kind of slow for me...whenever i try to open something it was taking few seconds to come up...other than that its fine but i am using different rom right now...if anybody have any solution why its running slow let me know i will use this again...

thank you

Meemo23
Old
Thanks Meter 561

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboyz View Post
it went fine for me too but only for gingerbread......when i did for froyo i didnt get the signal...no service at all...it was kind of slow for me...whenever i try to open something it was taking few seconds to come up...other than that its fine but i am using different rom right now...if anybody have any solution why its running slow let me know i will use this again...

thank you
LMAO you need froyo baseband to use froyo you cannot mix and match froyo with gingerbread it doesn't work..
The Following User Says Thank You to Meemo23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lazyboyz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
oh ok...didn't know that....i am new to all this stuff trying to learn...heheheh...do you know which one is froyo baseband i can use....

thanks

JReeher
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo23 View Post
LMAO you need froyo baseband to use froyo you cannot mix and match froyo with gingerbread it doesn't work..
Hahaha someone has been in a wonderful mood lately hahahah

Sent from my LG Thrill dripping acidHAZARD

dynner
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Its working on me 4 days. No ghost call !

Sent from LG-Optimus3D

tensan
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Acura didn't said this rom have not ghost calls...

In fact, now he is developing a new kernel for a new ROM which can reduce a lot that, if not eliminate it.

I don't know why the thread's owner said that,

The Following User Says Thank You to tensan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]