My touch Q?

OP nafeasonto

21st April 2012, 02:08 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 4

39 posts
The Q was a cheap imitation of the HTC, which is awesome. That's why the Q cost so much less. It's about more than the specs, it's about the over all quality.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA
21st April 2012, 03:37 AM   |  #22  
baltimore/md
Thanks Meter: 261

791 posts
More
At the end of the day HTC is way better dropped mine and my wife's mytouch 4gs in water not one problem lol. Smooth as anything and graphics are way better. My mom got the LG mytouch slide and 2 seconds after picking it up I felt cheap small screen crappy graphics plus the real plasticy feeling. Its a shame on how bad the LG is versus the HTC. No comparison lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA
21st April 2012, 05:35 AM   |  #23  
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 19

236 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbadd385

My brother had the Q, & I find it odd that you like the graphics? That was the most obvious thing I noticed in the 1st 5 seconds I held it! Looked like the Optimus T. I just don't like LG's approach to the MyTouch. I think it was a poor effort & TMobile must have thought so as well. HTC is still superior, & I don't expect the Huwei MyTouch to be much better.

Sent from my customized mt4g using XDA premium

I find it odd that you find it odd that I like something. To each his own.
21st April 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #24  
Flag Laurens S.C.
Thanks Meter: 157

481 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuasvt

I find it odd that you find it odd that I like something. To each his own.

And what's more odd, is some people can't have a sensible discussion without being a**holes. I wasn't at all being smart or disrespectful..but you find it neccesary to be that way? I now wonder if you're even old enough to be married, sense your childish remarks...

Sent from my customized mt4g using XDA premium
22nd April 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #25  
Flag Reseda, CA
Thanks Meter: 261

1,021 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuasvt

My wife has the LG e739 and I have the htc mytouch 4G. The HTC is far superior in both build quality and processing. The LG is extremely slow. I even rooted it and took out all the bloated ware and it is still laggy and unresponsive about 100 percent of the time. May 11 is our upgrade date and we both are going to get the one s from tmo. I do however like the graphics on the LG. They did a great job making everything Look pretty but that phone is slow as crap.

-cough cough- Install CM7 -cough cough-
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread