I've run into something odd. Regardless of permissions/file placement etc it seems that I just get file not found (fnf) when running physicalmem/kexec etc. I've tried setting the folder in my patch, dumping the files in /system/bin, linking to xbin, even calling them by name with or without the full path yields these results. I've seen a few posts on the razr forums of users experiencing the same issue on an actual razr but not much in the way of a solution. The files aren't affected by different mount points, that was the first issue I tackled and the eason for the modded zip. Gonna keep poking around (should mention I've tried w/no custom bootstrap, cwm and safestrap but on the original system, installing the .zip manually and setting permissions and installing my modified zip with cwm/safestrap but same results). It could(probably is) that subtle differences between the d3 and razr bootloader code will require bigger tweaks to get this up on our devices.