Search This thread

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
What do you use for emaolil and what is snycing.

I think my issue is my router, when connected to wifi my battery drains like crazy

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Stock email with 2 accounts synced but I change sync time at night. On weekends I will turn sync off at night but never turn data off

Edit..Dropbox too

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

brooksyx

Jan 31, 2011
Vancouver, WA

completely not for us. It's for the phones that are imported to the states and made to run on ATT or T-Mobile. So in essence it's the same rom that has been out there in Europe just now it's in English.

Still gotta be a sign that things are getting closer. I could care less about the actual rom but can't wait for us to get ICS source code for the E4GT so we can speed up our AOSP ICS builds.

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
A few more pm'S and we can swap phones... right...lok

You know, maybe I will do a little write up of my setup. I didn't realize some people are having some issues with adding inverted apps. Some you just install, others you push and overwrite existing, then there are a few that you have to delete the old ones first.

I will say this, the Venum ROM I am testing is the closest I have seen to my exact setup when it comes out. I deleted 1 system apk I believe and that's it. Everything is already inverted and debloated so when that gets released you may want to check it out

Reactions: swear0730
You know, maybe I will do a little write up of my setup. I didn't realize some people are having some issues with adding inverted apps. Some you just install, others you push and overwrite existing, then there are a few that you have to delete the old ones first.

I will say this, the Venum ROM I am testing is the closest I have seen to my exact setup when it comes out. I deleted 1 system apk I believe and that's it. Everything is already inverted and debloated so when that gets released you may want to check it out

I would like it if you would do that. I am really liking Calulin's 1.4 but I will often wake up at 3am and pick up my phone for a half hour or so. I hate GMail and Facebook because they blind me. At least XDA has a dark theme!

sdglenn

Jan 22, 2011

If you did that it would be greatly appreciated... then you could keep your phone...ok just kidding

Do you think inverted apps make that much difference

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
If you did that it would be greatly appreciated... then you could keep your phone...ok just kidding

Do you think inverted apps make that much difference

Well considering I don't underclock or undervolt, the only thing that can help my screen on time is inverted apps...especially the ones I use a lot like GTalk, Dropbox, etc. XDA app I switch to simple or dark/inverted view depending on which I am using. I underclock and undervolt my Nexus but I haven't had to do it on my Epic Touch to get good battery

Sent from either ET4G or NS4G using Xparent Tapatalk 2

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5

sfhub

Oct 23, 2008
The kernels are also available as part of the Auto Root package.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1342728

The Lite version has the important GB kernels and kernel+CWM and latest 3-4 ICS kernel and kernel+CWM versions. The Full version has every stock and CWM-repack version ever released for this phone.

You can either use your PC to flash or just download to your phone and use Mobile ODIN to flash the zImages in the copy2sd-img/000root directory (essentially treating the auto root package as an archive of kernels)

Top Liked Posts