Post Reply

[Rom][New] Fourth Bar 3.0 [Detailed Ics Theme|265 mb|Aroma Custom Installer][04/20]

21st April 2012, 02:14 AM   |  #301  
fuego77's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
786 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtut

Very nice! I would switch to some of the Ics apps and Adw ex but they aren't free or have ads in them. It would be breaking the rules of the forum (and law) to remove the ads or have a payed app built into the Rom.

Also the ics messaging app has VERY buggy notifications =\ only reason I stopped using it

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to fuego77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 08:53 AM   |  #302  
craigtut's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 878
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Alright everyone!

Version 3.0 is up! This will be the final major release. I say major release because there are still a few bugs that I will continue to work through and figure out but that won't happen for a month or so. I just simply don't have the time right now.

Between classes and work right now I'm incredibly busy and honestly a little stressed out. So I figured that I would go ahead and release 3.0 so you all can have fun and use it. Here are the issues with it

Wifi calling doesn't work
Battery info isn't displaying
And there is some black on the buttons in Accounts and Sync Settings

If you can live with that (I know I am) then its a perfectly functioning Rom.

Have fun!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to craigtut For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 09:14 AM   |  #303  
Senior Member
Des Moines
Thanks Meter: 89
 
505 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Amazing!!! I have been waiting for this update to drop. Flashing now.
21st April 2012, 09:21 AM   |  #304  
craigtut's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 878
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asimons81

Amazing!!! I have been waiting for this update to drop. Flashing now.

You're going to want to download again and flash again... I left something out of the first one.
The Following User Says Thank You to craigtut For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 09:51 AM   |  #305  
Senior Member
Des Moines
Thanks Meter: 89
 
505 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtut

You're going to want to download again and flash again... I left something out of the first one.

LOL! DOH! Current link is good to go?

NVM -- I see it is upping now. No worries, man. Thanks for your hard work. I'll be doing a post about this on my site.

In the future, remind me to stop checking XDA at 3:30 in the morning. I'll be up forever now. :P

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuego77

Also the ics messaging app has VERY buggy notifications =\ only reason I stopped using it

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA

Out of curiosity, is Beats Audio enable here? If not, will the known MOD play nicely?
Last edited by asimons81; 21st April 2012 at 09:44 AM.
21st April 2012, 10:12 AM   |  #306  
craigtut's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 878
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Ya, drop a link to your site when you do. Its almost done uploading now.

Beats unfortunately isn't working. I tried to put it in but it kills all the sound. I just tried cooking it in so you could always try just flashing it after and see if it works.
21st April 2012, 10:14 AM   |  #307  
Double0EK's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 840
 
2,057 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
I just tried to flash it but it wouldnt flash the boot.img using 4EXT. Don't have a pc to use EKF so had to revert.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?
21st April 2012, 10:17 AM   |  #308  
Senior Member
Des Moines
Thanks Meter: 89
 
505 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtut

Ya, drop a link to your site when you do. Its almost done uploading now.

Beats unfortunately isn't working. I tried to put it in but it kills all the sound. I just tried cooking it in so you could always try just flashing it after and see if it works.

Will do. I will report back with the results too. My site is in my sig =) Prolly gonna do a video review too!
The Following User Says Thank You to asimons81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 10:37 AM   |  #309  
craigtut's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 878
 
340 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double0EK

I just tried to flash it but it wouldnt flash the boot.img using 4EXT. Don't have a pc to use EKF so had to revert.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?

Ya, thats the part that I had to redo and fix... lol

The customizable install makes things a little crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asimons81

Will do. I will report back with the results too. My site is in my sig =) Prolly gonna do a video review too!

I have actually heard of OmgDroid! I think through one of the guys running Android Enthusiasts? Wait a minute, were you on one of their hangouts just a little bit ago? Well its up now so have fun!
Last edited by craigtut; 21st April 2012 at 10:40 AM.
21st April 2012, 01:23 PM   |  #310  
Opentang's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 89
 
314 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Thumbs up
The updated ROM is absolutely beautiful, thank you for all your hard work!

Much appreciated, craigtut!
Last edited by Opentang; 21st April 2012 at 01:56 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fun!, ics, ics theme
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Amaze 4G Android Development by ThreadRank