Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,083 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom][New] Fourth Bar 3.0 [Detailed Ics Theme|265 mb|Aroma Custom Installer][04/20]

Tip us?

fuego77
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtut View Post
Very nice! I would switch to some of the Ics apps and Adw ex but they aren't free or have ads in them. It would be breaking the rules of the forum (and law) to remove the ads or have a payed app built into the Rom.
Also the ics messaging app has VERY buggy notifications =\ only reason I stopped using it

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to fuego77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

craigtut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 878
Alright everyone!

Version 3.0 is up! This will be the final major release. I say major release because there are still a few bugs that I will continue to work through and figure out but that won't happen for a month or so. I just simply don't have the time right now.

Between classes and work right now I'm incredibly busy and honestly a little stressed out. So I figured that I would go ahead and release 3.0 so you all can have fun and use it. Here are the issues with it

Wifi calling doesn't work
Battery info isn't displaying
And there is some black on the buttons in Accounts and Sync Settings

If you can live with that (I know I am) then its a perfectly functioning Rom.

Have fun!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to craigtut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

asimons81
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Amazing!!! I have been waiting for this update to drop. Flashing now.

craigtut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by asimons81 View Post
Amazing!!! I have been waiting for this update to drop. Flashing now.
You're going to want to download again and flash again... I left something out of the first one.
The Following User Says Thank You to craigtut For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

asimons81
Old
(Last edited by asimons81; 21st April 2012 at 09:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
You're going to want to download again and flash again... I left something out of the first one.
LOL! DOH! Current link is good to go?

NVM -- I see it is upping now. No worries, man. Thanks for your hard work. I'll be doing a post about this on my site.

In the future, remind me to stop checking XDA at 3:30 in the morning. I'll be up forever now. :P

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuego77 View Post
Also the ics messaging app has VERY buggy notifications =\ only reason I stopped using it

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA
Out of curiosity, is Beats Audio enable here? If not, will the known MOD play nicely?

craigtut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 878
Ya, drop a link to your site when you do. Its almost done uploading now.

Beats unfortunately isn't working. I tried to put it in but it kills all the sound. I just tried cooking it in so you could always try just flashing it after and see if it works.

Double0EK
Old
Thanks Meter 837
I just tried to flash it but it wouldnt flash the boot.img using 4EXT. Don't have a pc to use EKF so had to revert.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?

asimons81
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Ya, drop a link to your site when you do. Its almost done uploading now.

Beats unfortunately isn't working. I tried to put it in but it kills all the sound. I just tried cooking it in so you could always try just flashing it after and see if it works.
Will do. I will report back with the results too. My site is in my sig =) Prolly gonna do a video review too!
The Following User Says Thank You to asimons81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

craigtut
Old
(Last edited by craigtut; 21st April 2012 at 10:40 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double0EK View Post
I just tried to flash it but it wouldnt flash the boot.img using 4EXT. Don't have a pc to use EKF so had to revert.

Wait....I sent this with Tapatalk?
Ya, thats the part that I had to redo and fix... lol

The customizable install makes things a little crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asimons81 View Post
Will do. I will report back with the results too. My site is in my sig =) Prolly gonna do a video review too!
I have actually heard of OmgDroid! I think through one of the guys running Android Enthusiasts? Wait a minute, were you on one of their hangouts just a little bit ago? Well its up now so have fun!

Opentang
Old
(Last edited by Opentang; 21st April 2012 at 01:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 89
The updated ROM is absolutely beautiful, thank you for all your hard work!

Much appreciated, craigtut!
Device: Nexus 5 Hammerhead
Bootloader: HHZ11k
Software: CM11 4.4.4
Recovery: TWRP
Kernel: CM11

Other Devices: Nexus 4 Mako | Nexus 10 Manta | HTC Ville | HTC Ruby | Nook Tablet | HTC Glacier | HTC HD2 | HTC Magic | HTC Dream

Dropbox Space: 500 MB FREE CLICK HERE!

Tags
fun!, ics, ics theme