Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,438 Members 42,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]ICS-4.0.4 FLEX-Ressurrection-Aroma_Rev1 (Flexreaper newest edition)(02-Nov-2012)

Tip us?

ziggy34
Old
Thanks Meter 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magaboo View Post
Thanks Civato and all those that helped making this great rom reality.
Did a complete wipe and installed data only from a R12 nandroid and everything works 100%.
Fast, smooth and stable.
If you guys had a wish list, the only thing I would wish for were the capability of putting only URLs of my choosing on the Acer Ring.
For url's on the Acer ring, when you save a bookmark, choose local for the account and it will be on the ring.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy34 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Magaboo
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Thanks Ziggy34. I was (am) using Dolphin, but after your tip I tried the default browser and that solved the problem.
Man this rom is just getting better by the day :) .

PS.: Button pushed.

IceBone
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I second the ability to choose google account bookmarks on the acer ring. I'd also like reboot options when I hold the power button, instead of a separate app, like on my phone.

But other than that, R12.5, moded just the way I like it (looking as stock ICS as possible), is the best and fastest rom I've used. Great job, civato!
Devices: HTC One M7 & Nexus 10
Operator: Mobitel Slovenia
The Following User Says Thank You to IceBone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

civato
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 14906

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimphishmonger View Post
Thanks Civ!

The link for R12.5GreenBlue(R11look) doesnt appear to work, it states no such file on zippyshare. Can you re-upload? Thanks!
Will do when I'm home.

civato
Old
Thanks Meter 14906

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun298 View Post
Thanks again, one of em will work. Just found the good one you got for me. Still on flash drive. Going to give em all a shot and see what goes. Thanks again for your time.
Try the tweaked4 kernel for HC bootloader users. I removed the idle power state , it was not present on HC 3.2.1 kernels.
Quote:
Thanks Civ!

The link for R12.5GreenBlue(R11look) doesnt appear to work, it states no such file on zippyshare. Can you re-upload? Thanks!
Will fix it when I'm home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctenorman View Post
Hi Civ,

Nice job, thank you! Just for reference, what part of the device should we be watching for an improvement with the new kernel? IO speed, graphics performance, etc.?

Thanks!
IO-speed , read/write speed , build in cif module load ( if it works was in tweaked 3 also) and idle power setting changed to HC3.2.1 in the hope SoD is gone for all users.

ctenorman
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Wow, nice job - this thing is peppy! With the performance and stability I can finally retire the net book except as a second monitor - thank you!

civato
Old
Thanks Meter 14906

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks Civ!

Fixed..........

BakaNeko59
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by civato View Post
Try the tweaked4 kernel for HC bootloader users. I removed the idle power state , it was not present on HC 3.2.1 kernels.

IO-speed , read/write speed , build in cif module load ( if it works was in tweaked 3 also) and idle power setting changed to HC3.2.1 in the hope SoD is gone for all users.
Was having more SoD's with 12.5 than any other... Tweaked 4 seems to have fixed it and all is well.

CIFS is working great too!

So what exactly is the idle power state/setting and what are we losing by not having it?

Thanks.

BakaNeko59
Acer Iconia A500 32gb - CM-10 FLEX
Samsung Galaxy S III (AT&T) - Rooted with S3RX JB
Nook Color (my "backup tab") - CM10 nightlies
And a bunch of other stuff running Android, IOS, Windows 7, Server 2008 R2, Linux, etc.
http://bakarider.net
or, if you're into crafts check out our store at http://www.pnwcrafts.com

shaun298
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by civato View Post

Trying the tweaked4 now, and I got the sod. Going back to old .022. All the ones that don't work give me the acer acer on boot.

civato
Old
Thanks Meter 14906

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaNeko59 View Post
Was having more SoD's with 12.5 than any other... Tweaked 4 seems to have fixed it and all is well.

CIFS is working great too!

So what exactly is the idle power state/setting and what are we losing by not having it?

Thanks.

It is a setting in ICS stock kernel , I removed it so it got the same power managments as the HC 3.2.1 kernel , in the hope solving SoD for all users , because some still have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun298 View Post
Trying the tweaked4 now, and I got the sod. Going back to old .022. All the ones that don't work give me the acer acer on boot.
Did you try tweaked 1 and 2 ?