Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,760 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UPDATED 4/20][ROM]CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1 X2 [BETA]

Tip us?
 
coolpoete
Old
#1901  
coolpoete's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 186
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Huntsville, AL
Hmm.. I wonder what about that process keeps the wifi going. For me I'm ok with wifi fixer. Thanks for the suggestions.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk
 
jsgraphicart
Old
#1902  
jsgraphicart's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1377
Posts: 4,758
Join Date: Nov 2011
Anyone able to use their mic on the default keyboard?

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk
 
Omega360
Old
#1903  
Omega360's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 130
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Does anyone know what the difference is between the RC0 gapps.zip and the RC1 gapps.zip? The one provided in the updated OP has a size of 6.2 MB while the previous version has a size of 18.7 MB.
 
lordforex
Old
#1904  
lordforex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 154
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega360 View Post
Does anyone know what the difference is between the RC0 gapps.zip and the RC1 gapps.zip? The one provided in the updated OP has a size of 6.2 MB while the previous version has a size of 18.7 MB.
Well, for one, I noticed that it does not contain the normal Gmail app. It's an email app that can connect to gmail and other email accounts (including corporate email). Also the youtube app isn't in it.

I may grab the old gapps.zip if I can find it and flash that one.
Droid X2 running Eclipse 2.3
 
thelowend
Old
#1905  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 416
Posts: 2,149
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The cold part of Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordforex View Post
Well, for one, I noticed that it does not contain the normal Gmail app. It's an email app that can connect to gmail and other email accounts (including corporate email). Also the youtube app isn't in it.

I may grab the old gapps.zip if I can find it and flash that one.
Why couldn't you download the Gmail or any other missing apls from the Market?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
 
lordforex
Old
#1906  
lordforex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 154
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend View Post
Why couldn't you download the Gmail or any other missing apls from the Market?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
LOL.... dude... with all of this flashing, I completely forgot about that. ROFLOL!!!!
Droid X2 running Eclipse 2.3
 
tshelby73
Old
#1907  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 623
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend View Post
Why couldn't you download the Gmail or any other missing apls from the Market?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
I wondered this myself

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA
 
Srambo217
Old
#1908  
Srambo217's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 470
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: CA
When you guys say "dropping wifi" do you mean you lose connectivity completely or does the strength just get stronger and weaker periodically? I have been running RC1 since it went up and haven't noticed any big issues. My wifi seems to stay connected. The main issue I had with RC0 was that at times my phone would not recognize media on my SD card. No problems thus far.

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
 
thelowend
Old
#1909  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 416
Posts: 2,149
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The cold part of Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaj6503 View Post
When you guys say "dropping wifi" do you mean you lose connectivity completely or does the strength just get stronger and weaker periodically? I have been running RC1 since it went up and haven't noticed any big issues. My wifi seems to stay connected. The main issue I had with RC0 was that at times my phone would not recognize media on my SD card. No problems thus far.

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
A complete wifi drop. It would drop frequently and it took anywhere from 1.5-2 minutes for my phone to connect.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
 
Furioustylez
Old
#1910  
Furioustylez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 373
Join Date: Jun 2011
There's a way to fix that, Editing your .build prop. When I find the link, ill post it.

Sent from my CyanogenMod 7.0.2 Droid X2
using Premium XDA app. No other roms are sufficient!

The Following User Says Thank You to Furioustylez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes