FORUMS

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

[ROM][03-MAR][4.0.3] ICS Passion v13.1 - RC1.1 - No Big Update Yet

3,896 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,898
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th April 2012, 11:41 AM |#10841  
Member
Flag Columbus Ohio
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberwheels

Since I figured out that my GPS problem was software. I heard kernels were a way to solve it? Which Kernel works?

I've tried flashing Kiss but it keeps saying signature verification failed. What am I doing wrong?

Kernel Version:
3.1.10_ICS_Kiss
Yum_yum_good #1

ICS Passion Version:
v13.1

What other kernels can I use?

Take a look at this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=22471198

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
 
 
18th April 2012, 09:26 PM |#10842  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
So BLN doesn't work on my v13 Vibrant, so I'm going to try and update my kernel to the new 8.2. Will this work and how is the battery life on v13.1? Any difference?
19th April 2012, 03:52 PM |#10843  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv4m

So BLN doesn't work on my v13 Vibrant, so I'm going to try and update my kernel to the new 8.2. Will this work and how is the battery life on v13.1? Any difference?

So I flashed the latest Kiss kernel and BLN actually recognizes it but there's a problem. When I enable it on bln and nstools, it does not work at all. Nstools is complicated and there are no tutorials on how to use it so I might be doing it wrong. Does anyone have any suggestions on what can be the problem? I really want to use nstools.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA
19th April 2012, 08:14 PM |#10844  
temporalsobriety's Avatar
Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up New fan
I recently flashed this ROM coming from Bionix 1.3.1. I am impressed about the stability of this ROM and especially that it is ICS based. Battery life and customizability compared with Bionix is a little worse though. I would love to keep track of this thread and look forward to a new, more customizable version. All in all, this is an excellent ROM!
19th April 2012, 08:31 PM |#10845  
papi5120's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag central islip, NY
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by temporalsobriety

I recently flashed this ROM coming from Bionix 1.3.1. I am impressed about the stability of this ROM and especially that it is ICS based. Battery life and customizability compared with Bionix is a little worse though. I would love to keep track of this thread and look forward to a new, more customizable version. All in all, this is an excellent ROM!

If u want to customize id suggest euphoria

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
19th April 2012, 11:29 PM |#10846  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv4m

So I flashed the latest Kiss kernel and BLN actually recognizes it but there's a problem. When I enable it on bln and nstools, it does not work at all. Nstools is complicated and there are no tutorials on how to use it so I might be doing it wrong. Does anyone have any suggestions on what can be the problem? I really want to use nstools.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA

Can someone help me?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA
20th April 2012, 10:53 PM |#10847  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Clock/Date Widget
Hi,

Do you know how I can get the clock/date widget that displayed in the screenshot? I installed the ICS Passion rom but do not see the widget. Thank you.

David
21st April 2012, 02:16 AM |#10848  
Junior Member
Flag Vancouver, WA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is there anything on the horizon as far as an update for passion? I haven't tired any of the other ICS versions and am thinking about it. If an update is coming out, I'll wait.
21st April 2012, 02:17 AM |#10849  
misfitpierce's Avatar
Senior Member
W.P.B., Florida
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Doesnt the newest version of ICS Passion come with the newest ICS Kiss Kernel? I installed 13.1.1 or whatever and it loads up saying ICS Kiss... Just making sure.
21st April 2012, 03:50 AM |#10850  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
ANyone know where the search button is a task manager shortcut is?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.3, awesome, creamy, ice cream sandwich, ics, neobuddy89, passion, sweet, tasty, vibrant, yummy
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes