XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][03-MAR][4.0.3] ICS Passion v13.1 - RC1.1 - No Big Update Yet

Tip us?

thepa
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberwheels View Post
Since I figured out that my GPS problem was software. I heard kernels were a way to solve it? Which Kernel works?

I've tried flashing Kiss but it keeps saying signature verification failed. What am I doing wrong?

Kernel Version:
3.1.10_ICS_Kiss
Yum_yum_good #1

ICS Passion Version:
v13.1

What other kernels can I use?
Take a look at this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=22471198

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Shiv4m
Old
Thanks Meter 9
So BLN doesn't work on my v13 Vibrant, so I'm going to try and update my kernel to the new 8.2. Will this work and how is the battery life on v13.1? Any difference?

Shiv4m
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv4m View Post
So BLN doesn't work on my v13 Vibrant, so I'm going to try and update my kernel to the new 8.2. Will this work and how is the battery life on v13.1? Any difference?
So I flashed the latest Kiss kernel and BLN actually recognizes it but there's a problem. When I enable it on bln and nstools, it does not work at all. Nstools is complicated and there are no tutorials on how to use it so I might be doing it wrong. Does anyone have any suggestions on what can be the problem? I really want to use nstools.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA

temporalsobriety
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up New fan

I recently flashed this ROM coming from Bionix 1.3.1. I am impressed about the stability of this ROM and especially that it is ICS based. Battery life and customizability compared with Bionix is a little worse though. I would love to keep track of this thread and look forward to a new, more customizable version. All in all, this is an excellent ROM!

papi5120
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by temporalsobriety View Post
I recently flashed this ROM coming from Bionix 1.3.1. I am impressed about the stability of this ROM and especially that it is ICS based. Battery life and customizability compared with Bionix is a little worse though. I would love to keep track of this thread and look forward to a new, more customizable version. All in all, this is an excellent ROM!
If u want to customize id suggest euphoria

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
HTC G1 - dead
MOTOROLA Clik - destroyed
SAMSUNG Galaxy S Vibrant - given to brother
HTC One S - sold
SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 - sold
GOOGLE / LG Nexus 4 - in my pants

Shiv4m
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv4m View Post
So I flashed the latest Kiss kernel and BLN actually recognizes it but there's a problem. When I enable it on bln and nstools, it does not work at all. Nstools is complicated and there are no tutorials on how to use it so I might be doing it wrong. Does anyone have any suggestions on what can be the problem? I really want to use nstools.

Can someone help me?

davidst95
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Clock/Date Widget

Hi,

Do you know how I can get the clock/date widget that displayed in the screenshot? I installed the ICS Passion rom but do not see the widget. Thank you.

David

rBGH
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is there anything on the horizon as far as an update for passion? I haven't tired any of the other ICS versions and am thinking about it. If an update is coming out, I'll wait.

misfitpierce
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Doesnt the newest version of ICS Passion come with the newest ICS Kiss Kernel? I installed 13.1.1 or whatever and it loads up saying ICS Kiss... Just making sure.

Samsung Galaxy S - Vibrant T-959
ROM: Utopia v1 - Android 4.0.4 - Team Passion
Kernel: 3.1.10_Heart_v1 - Voodoo_Love#1

Shiv4m
Old
Thanks Meter 9
ANyone know where the search button is a task manager shortcut is?

Tags
4.0.3, awesome, creamy, ice cream sandwich, ics, neobuddy89, passion, sweet, tasty, vibrant, yummy