Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HTC Amaze Not DEAD! Check out this new AD

OP dubt17

21st April 2012, 01:17 AM   |  #11  
stratax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rolla, MO
Thanks Meter: 112
 
1,518 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebatr8

It is nice even tho its a leak for the at&t skyrocket the awesome devs have got it working pretty perfectly for the T-Mobile s2. Ics just has subtle changes that really polish the way android works and steps performance up real well. I really like sense tho I use to have the sensation then the amaze, ended up selling the amaze but wish I would have kept it n just sold the s2 instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Wonder who you sold that amaze to tbh i dislike samsung but i would rather have the gsgii than the amaze for some reason. maybe cause its something new/different
21st April 2012, 02:33 AM   |  #12  
ebatr8's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
908 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratax

Wonder who you sold that amaze to tbh i dislike samsung but i would rather have the gsgii than the amaze for some reason. maybe cause its something new/different

So we meet again..... lol its always nice to have something different maybe I am just bored of the sgs2, but if s-off comes through on the amaze here soon then development might pick up and there will be lots of new stuff to play with on the amaze.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 03:18 AM   |  #13  
stratax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rolla, MO
Thanks Meter: 112
 
1,518 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebatr8

So we meet again..... lol its always nice to have something different maybe I am just bored of the sgs2, but if s-off comes through on the amaze here soon then development might pick up and there will be lots of new stuff to play with on the amaze.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah true, i dont really care for the lack of development considering im running NRGs rom and its perfect. I just havent had anything besides HTC and one moto device since the samsung behold 2 was out and that was a long time ago lol. Been wanting to try Nokia and maybe a Samsung
21st April 2012, 04:36 AM   |  #14  
freakboy13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 400
 
1,730 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratax

Yeah true, i dont really care for the lack of development considering im running NRGs rom and its perfect. I just havent had anything besides HTC and one moto device since the samsung behold 2 was out and that was a long time ago lol. Been wanting to try Nokia and maybe a Samsung

You not down with padphone no more?
I really want to check that thing out.
A, I like that its not made by samsung or htc and ....well the obvious its made by Asus.... Hopefully it doesn't become the phailphone....
Unless I sell this I'm going to wait for s-off and ics.
Once ics comes to the amaze, its gonna make or break this phone, sorry to say.
Im really hoping ics will relly unleash the beast I know this phone is capable of.



Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
21st April 2012, 05:37 AM   |  #15  
stratax's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rolla, MO
Thanks Meter: 112
 
1,518 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakboy13

You not down with padphone no more?
I really want to check that thing out.
A, I like that its not made by samsung or htc and ....well the obvious its made by Asus.... Hopefully it doesn't become the phailphone....
Unless I sell this I'm going to wait for s-off and ics.
Once ics comes to the amaze, its gonna make or break this phone, sorry to say.
Im really hoping ics will relly unleash the beast I know this phone is capable of.



Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

I am very interested in it, Asus is one of my favorite companys specially for gaming, i love their ROG series. i have the Asus G74 laptop right now and plan on getting the Asus Tytan.

Note that its never good to get any phone when its just released. i wait a few months for all the problems (if it has any) to be fixed and development to start and prices to drop. while the samsung galaxy ii already been out for quite a while.

according to this site it wont be too much more than the one s: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Asus-...e-264743.shtml

only $15 more for just the phone. i will wait till the price is around $400 on ebay then ill buy it in a heartbeat

edit: look at their website now. they updated the information about it. http://www.asus.com/Mobile/PadFone/ you can get 102 hours of battery from padfone (the phone), the station (tablet), and the station dock (keyboard). they all use the hardware of the padfone (cpu/gpu/ram/camera), but they all have their own battery. also its all one data package (from the phone). this is going to get huge IMO.

the camera should be better than the amaze as well, has the same aperture, but a better lense made my asus.
Last edited by stratax; 21st April 2012 at 05:41 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes