XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Amaze Not DEAD! Check out this new AD

Tip us?

stratax
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebatr8 View Post
It is nice even tho its a leak for the at&t skyrocket the awesome devs have got it working pretty perfectly for the T-Mobile s2. Ics just has subtle changes that really polish the way android works and steps performance up real well. I really like sense tho I use to have the sensation then the amaze, ended up selling the amaze but wish I would have kept it n just sold the s2 instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Wonder who you sold that amaze to tbh i dislike samsung but i would rather have the gsgii than the amaze for some reason. maybe cause its something new/different

ebatr8
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratax View Post
Wonder who you sold that amaze to tbh i dislike samsung but i would rather have the gsgii than the amaze for some reason. maybe cause its something new/different
So we meet again..... lol its always nice to have something different maybe I am just bored of the sgs2, but if s-off comes through on the amaze here soon then development might pick up and there will be lots of new stuff to play with on the amaze.

Device list: HTC G1, HTC G2, HTC Sensation, HTC HD2, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung Galaxy S 4G, iPhone 3G, Samsung Galaxy S 3, HTC Amaze 4G, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S2
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
ClubRSX crew

stratax
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebatr8 View Post
So we meet again..... lol its always nice to have something different maybe I am just bored of the sgs2, but if s-off comes through on the amaze here soon then development might pick up and there will be lots of new stuff to play with on the amaze.

Yeah true, i dont really care for the lack of development considering im running NRGs rom and its perfect. I just havent had anything besides HTC and one moto device since the samsung behold 2 was out and that was a long time ago lol. Been wanting to try Nokia and maybe a Samsung

freakboy13
Old
Thanks Meter 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratax View Post
Yeah true, i dont really care for the lack of development considering im running NRGs rom and its perfect. I just havent had anything besides HTC and one moto device since the samsung behold 2 was out and that was a long time ago lol. Been wanting to try Nokia and maybe a Samsung
You not down with padphone no more?
I really want to check that thing out.
A, I like that its not made by samsung or htc and ....well the obvious its made by Asus.... Hopefully it doesn't become the phailphone....
Unless I sell this I'm going to wait for s-off and ics.
Once ics comes to the amaze, its gonna make or break this phone, sorry to say.
Im really hoping ics will relly unleash the beast I know this phone is capable of.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
" A Galaxy without Android is like a ship with out water...."
ALERT ---> KIES 2.xxx or KIES 3 for the Galaxy note 3:
EFR TOOL and UPDATE TOOL WILL NOT work with AT&T Galaxy Note 3

Got A Samsung and Soft bricked it?
Panicked cuz ya bootlooped yer new phone?
Or maybe you just want THE FASTEST and EASIEST way back to stock rom with out using Odin?
Then click my tutorial: :thumbup:
CLICK-----> EFR<-----CLICK

stratax
Old
(Last edited by stratax; 21st April 2012 at 04:41 AM.)
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakboy13 View Post
You not down with padphone no more?
I really want to check that thing out.
A, I like that its not made by samsung or htc and ....well the obvious its made by Asus.... Hopefully it doesn't become the phailphone....
Unless I sell this I'm going to wait for s-off and ics.
Once ics comes to the amaze, its gonna make or break this phone, sorry to say.
Im really hoping ics will relly unleash the beast I know this phone is capable of.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
I am very interested in it, Asus is one of my favorite companys specially for gaming, i love their ROG series. i have the Asus G74 laptop right now and plan on getting the Asus Tytan.

Note that its never good to get any phone when its just released. i wait a few months for all the problems (if it has any) to be fixed and development to start and prices to drop. while the samsung galaxy ii already been out for quite a while.

according to this site it wont be too much more than the one s: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Asus-...e-264743.shtml

only $15 more for just the phone. i will wait till the price is around $400 on ebay then ill buy it in a heartbeat

edit: look at their website now. they updated the information about it. http://www.asus.com/Mobile/PadFone/ you can get 102 hours of battery from padfone (the phone), the station (tablet), and the station dock (keyboard). they all use the hardware of the padfone (cpu/gpu/ram/camera), but they all have their own battery. also its all one data package (from the phone). this is going to get huge IMO.

the camera should be better than the amaze as well, has the same aperture, but a better lense made my asus.