FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By LegionTHEFecalExcretion, Guest on 20th April 2012, 03:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LegionTHEFecalExcretion For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LegionTHEFecalExcretion Ad-Free

20th April 2012, 05:26 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
I sent an email to them asking if they (Alphanoize Games) could optimize the game for Xperia Play Controls.

answer:

Hello

we're happy to hear you like our game (we love it too ! For the XPeria controls, we cannot say if and when we include them. Currently we want to adapt the current version for all common Android devices, which is very tricky !

As soon as we have any updates, we'll spread it via Google+/Facebook/Twitter, so feel free to follow us there !

Have a nice weekend,
Arne

Alphanoize Games
Arne W├Ârheide & Hicham Allaoui, Computerspiele GbR
Waldrandsiedlung 7
16761 Hennigsdorf
Germany
LegionTHEFecalExcretion
21st April 2012, 03:26 AM |#3  

More
They dont even need to optimize it for the Play specifically, all they have to do is make the generic android d-pad and d-pad center buttons work with the controls. It would take them 5 minutes. After that response I am tempted to just do it my self. GRRRRRRR........ Found myself a new project.
LegionTHEFecalExcretion
21st April 2012, 03:51 AM |#4  

More
looks like i am going to have to modify the game engine itself for this to work, I know what I need to do, but I have no experience translating touch input to keyboard input. I have some reading to do. Hopefully I can do a quick and dirty Xperia Play port. :P
21st April 2012, 07:00 PM |#5  

More
keep going , I've juste finish super meat boy on pc (light world) .
I've try cheese man and it's smell like smb ^^ , it would be great with xperia play pad.
Thanks in advance.
23rd April 2012, 01:54 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
great when combined with gamekeyboard.
LegionTHEFecalExcretion
23rd April 2012, 08:20 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael5trom

great when combined with gamekeyboard.

How did you get it working? Everytime I launch the game it goes into portrait mode and causes issues.
LegionTHEFecalExcretion
23rd April 2012, 08:29 AM |#8  

More
nevermind, i got it, this games is a thousand times better with gamekeyboard! Holy crap, we have Super Meat Boy on our Plays!!
23rd April 2012, 09:08 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
indeed, difficulty goes up and down as it goes along, 3 cheesed the whole game within a couple of hours playing on and off, dunno how the hell you would do some of those levels on touch screen only tbh...
23rd April 2012, 11:50 PM |#10  
Flag Ashville, OH
Thanks Meter: 68

More
It says it's not compatible!

I'm using Darkforest 3.0.5 if that helps.

It's confusing because it's compatible with my LG Vortex, that is a VERY low end device too...
30th May 2013, 02:48 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Here's another Super Meat Boy style game. Maybe there is someone interested.
Mini Dash ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...k.MiniDashFree )
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blchinezu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blchinezu Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)