Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,717 Members 44,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][06/26] ICS StuNNeR - 1.6.26

Tip us?

jackleung
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Switching from 5.0 beta to 1.4.19, one of my 3rd party video recording software stop working once I start the camera. It probably due to the codec change in 1.4.19. Is there any way for me just to replace the codec from 5.0 beta?

matius44
Old
Thanks Meter 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackleung View Post
Switching from 5.0 beta to 1.4.19, one of my 3rd party video recording software stop working once I start the camera. It probably due to the codec change in 1.4.19. Is there any way for me just to replace the codec from 5.0 beta?
Did you try to clear the app data from Settings > Apps? Or even uninstall and reinstall it?

I never saw any codec change for video recording in changelog nor in posts after 1.4.19 released l..
Thanks a lot chasmodo, great friends are rare these days

yorgen
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi.

I was able to watch videos via stream thru my network with another ICS rom... but with this one i cant.. anyone care do help? Thankx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

goja
Old
Thanks Meter 90
So many news pages so quickly, can't follow this thread well... The thing that annoys me the most at the moment is the ICS app switcher : It shows the lastest apps. I want it to show ALL the running apps, only that. Is there a way to get it acting that way? Other thing is, in tablet ui, how to hide the hide the status bar while video playback (full screen)? MX Player do it, but BS Player or Web video doesn't hide it...

abhisahara
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1710

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by matius44 View Post
Did you try to clear the app data from Settings > Apps? Or even uninstall and reinstall it?

I never saw any codec change for video recording in changelog nor in posts after 1.4.19 released l..
Matius bro....if i m not wrong then the video is taken in 3gp format but the codecs being h264 which renders quite high quality even in 3gp format. I remember Neo posting about this somewhere when one of the folks asked about why the videos get saved in 3gp format.
*Not sure what codec and format was in v5.0

thechints
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhisahara View Post
Yeah and the Best part is i did a dirty from v5.0 to 1.4.19 just clearing cache and dalvik and everything is running smooth No FC or bugs till this time

Many Thanks to Neo for creating a stunner of a rom
Yep. Same here.

samtani776
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by matius44 View Post
No no, flash the repack with Odin only (Mobile or PC, your pick)..then flash Stunner from recovery after flashing repack with Odin
So should I go to download mode with PC Odin and flash GB rooted rom then flash via PC the repack 5 files one by one clicking PDA select then flash the repack. Then wipe factory data/cache/dalvic then flash stunner right.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

thechints
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Default Battery Calibration

Was trying to recalibrate my battery post flashing 1.4.9

Discharged phone completely.
Went off.
Connected charger through the night (about 6 hours) while phone was off
Somehow, it never showed the symbol of CHARGED at all.

It kept showing battery at about 98%. Thats it. If I remember correctly, it used to display CHARGED or something to that effect. Once I powered up, after loading, settling, it showed CHARGED on lockscreen.

Can someone tell me a way to calibrate the battery perfectly. Feel its underperforming by 10-15% (could well be erratic signals as well)

Cheers and thanks for all the work everyone - Neo, Anti, Chas, LordMan, Matius, Abhi.

abhisahara
Old
(Last edited by abhisahara; 21st April 2012 at 02:26 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1710

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by samtani776 View Post
So should I go to download mode with PC Odin and flash GB rooted rom then flash via PC the repack 5 files one by one clicking PDA select then flash the repack. Then wipe factory data/cache/dalvic then flash stunner right.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
All from Anti's Post -
ICS repack is split into 5 sections. You will need all 5 to uncompress it. YOU MUST USE A PC for this operation. Download all 5 parts, place in same folder, un-rar the file. And you will be left with the repack which you can flash with Odin. After you flash it with Odin, it will boot into recovery. Wipe Data/Factory Rest. Then reboot. Once booted into the samsung rom, remember to use "Triangle Away" to rid yourself of the pesky yellow triangle.

Once you have booted up and gotten rid of triangle, bounce back into recovery, wipe data again, and flash ICS stunner. Then reboot again back into ICS stunner. If the boot logo stops(the circle should keep spinning around the android), power off phone and turn back on.

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechints View Post
Was trying to recalibrate my battery post flashing 1.4.9

Discharged phone completely.
Went off.
Connected charger through the night (about 6 hours) while phone was off
Somehow, it never showed the symbol of CHARGED at all.

It kept showing battery at about 98%. Thats it. If I remember correctly, it used to display CHARGED or something to that effect. Once I powered up, after loading, settling, it showed CHARGED on lockscreen.

Can someone tell me a way to calibrate the battery perfectly. Feel its underperforming by 10-15% (could well be erratic signals as well)

Cheers and thanks for all the work everyone - Neo, Anti, Chas, LordMan, Matius, Abhi.
Infact that's the way you calibrate your battery. 2to 3 full charge discharge cycles will give you the best calibrated battery. Not sure why this weird info is showing on your screen. I got it showing perfectly on my screen. 100% is 100%
The Following User Says Thank You to abhisahara For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

goja
Old
(Last edited by goja; 21st April 2012 at 03:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 90
Forgot : Ringtone/Notification volume is still VERY LOUD even at level1. How can i make it lower (for night especially)?

About battery : I didn't change my setup and i feel battery usage is much higher in 1.4.9 compared to 5beta...

And still : How the hell can i use my SwipePad in lower ui than stock (actually tablet mode) without stylus..?

Tags
!!!xtremer!!!, *abhi boomed here*, antiochasylum's avatar is watching you, awesomesauce, batman is a lie, endorsed by chasmodo, epic rom is epic, face melting goodness, humpty dumpty was pushed, ics, lordmanhattan was here, stunner, tasty, toxicthunder swears by this
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe