Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,230 Members 48,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] (4/15/12) KlassicROM 2.3.6 for YP-G1 USA + INTL [R5: FINAL]

Tip us?

klin1344
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5,530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by -sandro- View Post
Hello I can't play 720p mkv videos with hardware acceleration in mx video anymore. Since I'm not sure this started when I flashed this rom... does it happen to any of you ?
Make sure you are using r5 because it doesn't have beats audio mod which interferes with video playback.

Sent using Tapatalk
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.4 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

| [GAME][FREE][2.2+]Energy City |
A simple, yet captivating 2D game that will test your reflexes—and patience!

The Following User Says Thank You to klin1344 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Se7enex
Old
(Last edited by Se7enex; 21st April 2012 at 02:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Default AWESOME.

So far SO good. This is a major improvement over the last version I used. Awesome work Klin. Do you know if the ROM toolbox app that lets you theme from the app itself is compatible? I used UOT Kitchen last time but It bootlooped me :/

EDIT: Once again I'm having the bluetooth issue...It refuses to turn on. Is anyone else having problems with bluetooth?

klin1344
Old
Thanks Meter 5,530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enex View Post
So far SO good. This is a major improvement over the last version I used. Awesome work Klin. Do you know if the ROM toolbox app that lets you theme from the app itself is compatible? I used UOT Kitchen last time but It bootlooped me :/

EDIT: Once again I'm having the bluetooth issue...It refuses to turn on. Is anyone else having problems with bluetooth?
I'm not sure what app you're talking about.. But with uot kitchen make sure you extract the files directly from the device itself and don't use framework files from another rom.
I never used bluetooth before so I just noticed this issue. Do you have an USA player or intl? Maybe the intl players don't have this problem.
I'll need to look into it.

Sent using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to klin1344 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Se7enex
Old
(Last edited by Se7enex; 21st April 2012 at 02:32 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by klin1344 View Post
I'm not sure what app you're talking about.. But with uot kitchen make sure you extract the files directly from the device itself and don't use framework files from another rom.
I never used bluetooth before so I just noticed this issue. Do you have an USA player or intl? Maybe the intl players don't have this problem.
I'll need to look into it.

Sent using Tapatalk
US. It really would be great to get it working lol it's the only thing that is bugging me. As for the app it is called ROM Toolbox and it directly modifies the files so I'd assume it will work.

Is there any part of the theme files that you didn't modify? Hopefully if I avoid the ones you haven't touched I'll be okay modding it a bit.

I just rebooted and now both bluetooth and wifi are working just fine. I wonder what it is that bugs it off on random restarts??

klin1344
Old
Thanks Meter 5,530

DONATE TO ME
The theme files are just the ones that you need to upload to uot to get a theme.
They are systemui.apk, framework-res.apk, and twframework-res.apk.

Sent using Tapatalk

Se7enex
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Right. However was there anything you didn't modify in it or is it ALL custom? Last time I themed over yours (random stuff) I got bricked. I was just wondering if you can recall leaving anything alone?

fromnowon
Old
(Last edited by fromnowon; 21st April 2012 at 05:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 97
Hi,Klin~
I uploaded both two apk files to UOT as to get a AOSP lockscreen,and I chose the update-binary as 'Type Galaxy'.However nothing changed after I flashed that modified zip
How did you achieve that locksreen style?
Thx

BTW:Is twframework-res.apk necessary to upload?

klin1344
Old
Thanks Meter 5,530

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromnowon View Post
Hi,Klin~
I uploaded both two apk files to UOT as to get a AOSP lockscreen,and I chose the update-binary as 'Type Galaxy'.However nothing changed after I flashed that modified zip
How did you achieve that locksreen style?
Thx

BTW:Is twframework-res.apk necessary to upload?
Try uploading all 3 files and choose the default edify scripting. I've experienced that problem too before. If it doesn't work, then just extract the files from the uot zip and use root explorer to copy them to the right places and set permissions to rw-r--r--.

Sent using Tapatalk

fromnowon
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by klin1344 View Post
Try uploading all 3 files and choose the default edify scripting. I've experienced that problem too before. If it doesn't work, then just extract the files from the uot zip and use root explorer to copy them to the right places and set permissions to rw-r--r--.

Sent using Tapatalk
Thx.I will try.It really bothers me...

axvk97
Old
(Last edited by axvk97; 22nd April 2012 at 04:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
On R4, when I install a custom UOT theme, on the lockscreen is a plus sign button looking icon and a ton of icons are showing up in the wrong places. On the internet browser, the address bar has a blue text selection button. In the "Power" menu, the battery icons i chose for the theme show up on "recovery, download, and reboot" icons. After you make r6 could you try and figure out why r4 does this? Thanks