Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

htc radar dropped calls

OP kikikuku

17th April 2012, 05:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
hi we just use htc radar alittle over a week, but experiencing frequent dropping calls. It happens at work, at school and while driving, it's strangely frustrating. I had a webchat with tmo customer service. Basically, they said that the people around listed areas are experiencing same problems, and i'm not the only one. They

It doesn't make complete sense when I had no problem with iphone 3S, and blackberry curve 9300.

I tried to google htc radar dropping call issues, but not a lot hits on it. I got this phone via microsoft challenge (2 weeks ago), has anyone experiencing similar situation ? is this a known issue with htc radar, or microsoft is handing out crappy phone?

Thank you for your input.
17th April 2012, 06:30 PM   |  #2  

82 posts
YES!!! I am not the only one, glad to hear, i also did a google search w/ weak results, sound like we are twins :P

anyways, I had original Galaxy before and never had problems walking around house, inside of school buildings. but now w/ Radar, seems like I have to be near a window or edge or building/house. If I'm dead center of my house, I'm losing the call. I was on the phone pulling into garage, and yup, phone lost connection. My wife is running into same issue.

Extremely frustrating and disappointing. So far only 1 important phone call dropped, but hopefully I can live w/ it, or maybe an update can fix it
18th April 2012, 05:30 AM   |  #3  
Flag Kansas City area
Thanks Meter: 78

427 posts
No issues here, hopefully just network related!

Sent from my Radar 4G using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
18th April 2012, 09:17 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

38 posts
I get dropped calls too. People try to call me and when I answer it automatically hangs up on them. I think its T-Mobile because my friend has the LG G2X and hers do it as well
18th April 2012, 07:17 PM   |  #5  

82 posts
Well, from my experience, it is 100% the phone. Like I said, I had the Galaxy and never had problems on the phone in my house or work/building. But now that I'm on Radar, i get dropped calls in home and extremely weak reception @ work and inside of buildings.
21st April 2012, 05:17 AM   |  #6  
Flag Denton, TX
Thanks Meter: 12

194 posts
More
I have the phone... A d I have not had any issues with drop calls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
21st April 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #7  

7 posts
Hi guys,
i just gonna open same topic

I havedrop calls when i'm on internet, i only get messig from secretary that i got call but did't ring. I'ts start to anoy me.
23rd April 2012, 09:17 PM   |  #8  
Flag Београд
Thanks Meter: 1,649

1,525 posts
a few days ago I got a update on my HTC Radar, changed only firmware version
22 feb .. 1600.2200.20103.401
now .. 1600.2200.20501.401
I noticed that the drop calls disappeared ...
5th May 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #9  

38 posts
I had the radar and every time someone calls me and I answer it just hangs up. Sometime I can have full bars and it just hangs up. Contacted t-mobile and they sent me a replacement and it does the same thing. I believe its the network because I had a LG double play and it did the same thing. Switch to Straight Talk I get no dropped calls on my radar

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call, drop call, dropped call, htc radar
Previous Thread Next Thread