FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

Random Off Topic Official Thread 2012 Edition

1,369 posts
Thanks Meter: 260
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st April 2012, 04:22 AM |#191  
tommytomatoe's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,836
 
Donate to Me
More
I need to read more ransom threads.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
21st April 2012, 04:35 AM |#192  
-EViL-KoNCEPTz-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay area
Thanks Meter: 3,501
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

I need to read more ransom threads.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

What ransom thread did u read?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 04:40 AM |#193  
Papa Smurf151's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,769
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

I need to read more ransom threads.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Where is said ransom thread
21st April 2012, 04:49 AM |#194  
scottspa74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,098
 
More
Ransom? Someone get the secret (escort) service! Oh wait, they quit.

Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 04:54 AM |#195  
Papa Smurf151's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,769
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74

Ransom? Someone get the secret (escort) service! Oh wait, they quit.

Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Bwahahaha
21st April 2012, 04:55 AM |#196  
-EViL-KoNCEPTz-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay area
Thanks Meter: 3,501
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74

Ransom? Someone get the secret (escort) service! Oh wait, they quit.

Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

You want the FBI not the secret service

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 09:08 AM |#197  
scottspa74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,098
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EViL-KoNCEPTz-

You want the FBI not the secret service

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Cut me some slack MFr. It was supposed to be funny, trust me, I do (in real life) know how gov agencies work. In fact, that's kind of my (unofficial) job. (Real job; machinist)

Hey , romanbb needs an Evo, you got an extra one, right?

Edit:

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 05:36 PM |#198  
-EViL-KoNCEPTz-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay area
Thanks Meter: 3,501
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74

Cut me some slack MFr. It was supposed to be funny, trust me, I do (in real life) know how gov agencies work. In fact, that's kind of my (unofficial) job. (Real job; machinist)

Hey , romanbb needs an Evo, you got an extra one, right?

Edit:

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Lol I got the joke I was just busting your balls. about the only thing the secret service would do in a kidnapping situation was throw themselves in ffront of the ransom note. The FBI isn't much better bunch of damn bureaucrats and their red tape.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to -EViL-KoNCEPTz- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 05:59 PM |#199  
Papa Smurf151's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,769
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Lol I got the joke I was just busting your balls. about the only thing the secret service would do in a kidnapping situation was throw themselves in ffront of the ransom note. The FBI isn't much better bunch of damn bureaucrats and their red tape.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

LOL either that or they would be in their hotel ordering hookers
21st April 2012, 06:02 PM |#200  
-EViL-KoNCEPTz-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay area
Thanks Meter: 3,501
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf151

LOL either that or they would be in their hotel ordering hookers

You know it doesn't take a lot of smarts to be a human ballistics vest. Gotta be the dumbest job ever. Job description: you will be used as a human shield in the event that some lunatic with a gun decides to open fire on the president or his family.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beating a dead horse. i can fly, cowboy, urban, urban ropodope
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes