Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,664 Members 43,000 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you like the current font?
Yes - I use 240x320 925 74.90%
No - I use 240x320 106 8.58%
Yes - I use 320x480 170 13.77%
No - I use 320x480 34 2.75%
Voters: 1235. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] Mynís Warm Donut - [RLS 5 - 04/24/2010] - Added Odexed version 06/27

Tip us?

ffxmadman
Old
(Last edited by xHausx; 15th February 2012 at 07:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by myn View Post
-snip-
How long does the battery using this build last for HTC Tytn II?

mrkite38
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 371
Please don't quote the first post. It's really irritating to scroll through.

current device / ROM:
galnex - cm10.1

VX-10 | VX-7000 | VX-8600 | XV6900 (HTC Vogue) | XV6850 (HTC Raphael) | Droid 2 | HTC Droid Incredible | HTC Thunderbolt | Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Forum Moderator List

chborge
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help with vogue needed

Good Morning everybody.
(Please excuse me for my bad english).
I've been reading the hole thread, and alsobeen looking in so many threads information about HTC Vogue "CDMA", i've noticed that erroneously htc ELF (gsm touch version) is called vogue but they are diferents. HTC VOGUE doesnt have WIFI but ELF does. VOGUE is CDMA and ELF is GSM.
My problem is:
Im trying to install ANDROID on my HTC VOGUE CDMA, I use SD card option, installation runs SUCCESFULLY and then boots ok.
When i try to configure DATA connection it appears as an GSM configuration.
I've tryed to enter APN, configure apn settings, when i change the MCC MNC options they disapear from APN list, ANDROID APN never showed in the option list as mentioned in some installations.
Tryed to do the 2 steps configuration,
1) change APN PARAMETERS without change MCC AND MNC, save settings, exit and select the configured APN SETTINGS as default (same internet config that works in windows mobile 6.5).
2) Edit APN SETTINGS again and save.
The APN configured disappears from the list.
DATA connection appears as connected, and has an IP address assigned.
when I open the browser it only opens the first page i select, when i try a second page it doesnt opens the second page and there is no more access to the internet, but it still has an IP address, its still connected.
(When booting in windows mobile 6.5 it can connect to all the pages i open, email works, internet is working).
I've tryed to use the android option *#*#4636#*#* and try to change to CDMA AUTO PRL, CDMA ONLY, EVDO ONLY and it changes while not connected, but when it connects it changes to UNKNOWN but whows as connected and has the same windows ip address but doesnt browse pages.

Tryed also to configure the option to reboot android again with the windows mobile internet connection active, but its the same problem it only browses the first page i open.

Can anybody help with this isue?
Is there a CDMA android rom and build specially configured for this model?
Any help would be appreciated. So many thanks in advance.

mrkite38
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by chborge
Good Morning everybody.
(Please excuse me for my bad english).
I've been reading the hole thread, and alsobeen looking in so many threads information about HTC Vogue "CDMA", i've noticed that erroneously htc ELF (gsm touch version) is called vogue but they are diferents. HTC VOGUE doesnt have WIFI but ELF does. VOGUE is CDMA and ELF is GSM.
My problem is:
Im trying to install ANDROID on my HTC VOGUE CDMA, I use SD card option, installation runs SUCCESFULLY and then boots ok.
When i try to configure DATA connection it appears as an GSM configuration.
I've tryed to enter APN, configure apn settings, when i change the MCC MNC options they disapear from APN list, ANDROID APN never showed in the option list as mentioned in some installations.
Tryed to do the 2 steps configuration,
1) change APN PARAMETERS without change MCC AND MNC, save settings, exit and select the configured APN SETTINGS as default (same internet config that works in windows mobile 6.5).
2) Edit APN SETTINGS again and save.
The APN configured disappears from the list.
DATA connection appears as connected, and has an IP address assigned.
when I open the browser it only opens the first page i select, when i try a second page it doesnt opens the second page and there is no more access to the internet, but it still has an IP address, its still connected.
(When booting in windows mobile 6.5 it can connect to all the pages i open, email works, internet is working).
I've tryed to use the android option *#*#4636#*#* and try to change to CDMA AUTO PRL, CDMA ONLY, EVDO ONLY and it changes while not connected, but when it connects it changes to UNKNOWN but whows as connected and has the same windows ip address but doesnt browse pages.

Tryed also to configure the option to reboot android again with the windows mobile internet connection active, but its the same problem it only browses the first page i open.

Can anybody help with this isue?
Is there a CDMA android rom and build specially configured for this model?
Any help would be appreciated. So many thanks in advance.
Who is your carrier? Do you go through a proxy in windows mobile?

current device / ROM:
galnex - cm10.1

VX-10 | VX-7000 | VX-8600 | XV6900 (HTC Vogue) | XV6850 (HTC Raphael) | Droid 2 | HTC Droid Incredible | HTC Thunderbolt | Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Forum Moderator List

chborge
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks MrKite

Thank You for your prompt kind answer.
My provider is Movilnet, Venezuela (Evdo, 1x) Mcc 734 mnc 06 (thats why the APN disappears when modified).
PRL is already configured and working fine with windows mobile.

chborge
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem SOLVED!!!

The solution was the following:

1) Checked the PST configuration, changed the IP configuration to IP mobile preferred.
2) I had configured the security option with the user name and password (it must be configured here so you dont need to change any APN).
3) I had installed a windows mobile rom 6.5.3 radio 3.42.50 to windows mobile 6.1 radio 3.42.50
4) Installed the android rom in the andboot on the SDcard and run haret pressing volume up
5) Selected install on the sdcard.

Internet connection started itself with no change and now its working, have tryed 3 roms and all of them worked, now im trying to select the rom that runs faster and consumes less battery.

Hope this informations can be usefull to other users.

nedduarte
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Wireless and Bluetooth not working

Hi there, I'm a newbee at android, I have a HTC TouchCruise and whith the help of this post I already installed the Android, however the Wifi and Bluetooth are not working, the link of the update that its here its not working, does anyone have the update for wireless and bluetooth working for this model?

Many thanks!

dEris
Old
Thanks Meter 685

DONATE TO ME
If you guys are running this rom and have this phone, it's about time for an upgrade. LOL. Get on craigslist, you can get a cheap native Android phone that runs way better than this for nickels on the dollar.

I got my Nexus S for $100. I'm sure you guys can get a lower end device for less.

mrkite38
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedduarte
Hi there, I'm a newbee at android, I have a HTC TouchCruise and whith the help of this post I already installed the Android, however the Wifi and Bluetooth are not working, the link of the update that its here its not working, does anyone have the update for wireless and bluetooth working for this model?

Many thanks!
Check in the Polaris forum, they kept going after vogue had died off.

current device / ROM:
galnex - cm10.1

Forum Moderator List

jwoegerbauer
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Any chance there will be a compilation for 800x480 units in the near future?
My devices:
GPS: Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Professional
Phablet: Android 4.0.4
Laptop: Windows 8.1.1
Phone: Windows Phone 8.0