View Poll Results: Facebook events on mobile. How often do you use them?
Everyday, it's a must. 6 20.69%
Only for big events, 2-3 times a month. 6 20.69%
Just to check birthdays. 8 27.59%
NEVER! Events on facebook? Are you crazy? 9 31.03%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

[APP][2.1+] Fast for Facebook - Fast 2.7.0 is out!

OP taomorpheus

21st April 2012, 12:19 AM   |  #191  
Thanks Meter: 214

440 posts
More
Cool Translating the app
If you need somebody who can translate to Spanish, let me know. My first language is Spanish.
21st April 2012, 12:53 AM   |  #192  
Thanks Meter: 50

390 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by virus786

I recommend you change the App name while you still can. If this goes big, Facebook will be all over you for using their name in your app.

Anyway cool app.

Wow his is so true you should change name now that it's getting so much attention
The Following User Says Thank You to dz1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 12:57 AM   |  #193  
Flag Iaşi
Thanks Meter: 434

458 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dz1

Wow his is so true you should change name now that it's getting so much attention

True indeed, anyway if you need Romanian translation i would be glad to help you.
21st April 2012, 01:19 AM   |  #194  
Flag Akron
Thanks Meter: 20

49 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzycrkr

Apologies if this has been covered already, but I'm not sure how to search a thread in tapatalk. Will ALL things on your newsfeed show up with this app, or does it experience the same limitations due to security settings that other apostle like friendcaster have? The only thing keeping me on the official Facebook app is that it shows me everything on my feed.

Looks like it has the same limitation. I cannot see posts made by one of my friends, but see her posts just fine on the official FB app.
21st April 2012, 01:52 AM   |  #195  
Thanks Meter: 200

1,394 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrob

Looks like it has the same limitation. I cannot see posts made by one of my friends, but see her posts just fine on the official FB app.

And this is unfortunately why I still stick with the crappy official app. I would love to switch to something else, but i just can't if it won't give me everything in my feed
21st April 2012, 01:54 AM   |  #196  
Flag Dallas Texas
Thanks Meter: 692

2,850 posts
Donate to Me
More
You're bloating the simplistic Holo UI. No need to try and cram all those icons on the tool bar. It looks way to busy. Just doesn't feel or look smooth. I understand this is a WIP, but I can see where it's headed and it has potential if you do it right.
21st April 2012, 01:56 AM   |  #197  
Flag Mora
Thanks Meter: 65

529 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrob

I don't think that you ever will see every feed in an unofficial app.
The only thing that you can do is to ask all of your friends to change their settings for 3rd party apps.

Sent from hell with tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 05:33 AM   |  #198  
Thanks Meter: 23

194 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirstroto

Appreciate all your work, and the app looks great... one "minor" thing though, everything is completely cluttered, including the menus.
Anybody else experience this?

Cannot post links, so: imgur.com/W9SvH

--
Desire HD running IceColdSandwich 7.2 ROM.
--

Would be glad to use this app if it worked.

the garbled text is the rom not the app. my inspire 4g/desire hd has the same garbled text in other apps and other roms. its probably with ics drivers.
21st April 2012, 12:01 PM   |  #199  
Thanks Meter: 14

42 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dEris

You're bloating the simplistic Holo UI. No need to try and cram all those icons on the tool bar. It looks way to busy. Just doesn't feel or look smooth. I understand this is a WIP, but I can see where it's headed and it has potential if you do it right.

This.

And i hate some design decisions. Like the cascading windows. A lot of little windows over each other are ugly and confusing.

And some problems:

I cant find out how to open a picture in the time line. I can see only a small thumb besides a microtext.

Not so fast. Sometimes it wont even load the timeline or notifications.

The timeline could look more like.the gtalk conversation. Now is a bit confuse. And the post colors are not easy on eyes and not very friendly (you cant know is each type of news)
21st April 2012, 12:55 PM   |  #200  
Thanks Meter: 141

971 posts
More
I'd like to try this out but Play Shop is giving me "download error 941". Anywhere else I can get the apk?
EDIT: Never mind, it's working now.
Last edited by setspeed; 21st April 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alternative to facebook, android 2.1+, fast for facebook
Previous Thread Next Thread