Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 43,974 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Vote if you got 100% SuperCharged! Does it work as advertised?
Definitely! Nothing beats it... PERIOD! 1,037 41.56%
Very good! Quite happy with the results! 932 37.35%
Snake Oil! It Does NOTHING! 314 12.59%
Makes things worse! 212 8.50%
Voters: 2495. You may not vote on this poll

[V6U9RC13]For Your Lag(4x) Do it good, Good, GOOD, GOOD! SuperCharge Your Launchaaah!

Tip us?

magowiz82
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinrox View Post
Some of it is actually already in the most recent versions.
obviously I'm talking about last version which is v6 RC8.2

Quote:
The other stuff is indeed interesting but not too sure about the first one.
Most users would have no clue what to put (including me LOL) without the listing handy.
In your script you have both options for novice users and for skilled ones, for example : one should select one of supercharge presets if he/she doesn't know how exactly slots work, or could customize each single slot if you know what you're doing with "customize".

Some of processes I'm talking about are almost always running in background in all phones : for example com.android.phone , com.android.mms, com.android.systemui. There should be also an option to include a preset to auto bulletproof mission critical well-known apps like phone or mms (we don't have to forget that an android phone is basicly a PHONE ) or some other presets which includes vending/finsky processes to have a more reactive marketplace/play store.

Another thing : it happened me to wrongly un-bulletproof all, I remember most of processes I want to bulletproof but the only way to add them back was to list all running processes (which in my phone takes a long time).

ferotakis
Old
Thanks Meter 154
I'm finally Supercharget
Its somehow amazing and fix lot of batt drain on my mini . I explain this to myself with this memory things coz when phone use RAM in right way its drain less battery rather than Android itself RAM manager.
I notice when incoming call phone apk popup amazingly fast than before no delay at all.
I'm using kernel tweaks too result of which is instant sleep when screen of 0.o which is somehow amazing coz when I was not supercharged I have lots of kernel wakelok from apps who just sit on background and not let phone go into deep sleep.
And so on and soo on .... smooth , fast AMAZING!

I HAVE Q not for script , I got all the point of this coz last night I'm read all stuf inside of files and got what they are do on phone
My Q is how can I make shedule on fast engine flush ?
When I add it on script manager there is :
When ? - set time
How long? - set again time for when end
How may times? - there I'm lost what I must set there coz its like time setings not count i.e. 1 2 3 times o.O
For example :
I want engine flush run on weekly SAT on 01:00AM one time ! What I must enter for this to work ?

Sent from my E10i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ferotakis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zooster
Old
Thanks Meter 182
Does supercharger work with a tab like galaxy 8.9 with honeycomb 3.2?

HTC Sensation Z710e- ViperS 3.1.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-P7310 - StockRom V8

paranoid2007
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Does the bulletproof apps script take a hit on battery, as it checks OOM values every 30 seconds? If so, how can I disable the script, after I started it?

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2

Azwraith7788
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Zepp, I manage to supercharge my One X but the settings back to original every time after reboot (50% Supercharged). I have to manually execute 99Supercharger.sh to get back 100% Supercharged, any other methods to avoid this??
Sent from my Blazing Fast 1.55GHz Overclocked Full Quadcore Variant 2 HTC One X.

Rom: ViperX 2.6.0 by Team Venom
Kernel: faux123's 010 Ultimate
Radio: 2.1204.127.19
Recovery: Official Clockworkmod Touch Recovery 5.8.4.0

ferotakis
Old
Thanks Meter 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid2007 View Post
Does the bulletproof apps script take a hit on battery, as it checks OOM values every 30 seconds? If so, how can I disable the script, after I started it?

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk 2
I thing its must say
/init.d/S97BulletProof_Apps is NOT Running! which mean its not look in it every 30 secs.
If I'm wrong Zep pls provide us how we can disable it.
ps: I manualy delete the bulletproof app setup files which I made from data then when I ran script its show service installed coz file in init.d is there I'm not delete it but show
/init.d/S97BulletProof_Apps is NOT Running! which I thing mean its not chek in every 30 sec

Sent from my E10i using xda premium

einstein.frat
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,931
This stablizes OC kernel, freeze gone after applied V6 and KickAss. in 3.5 port in wildfire s.

Thanks zeppelinrox
The Following User Says Thank You to einstein.frat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Daniel D.
Old
Thanks Meter 294

DONATE TO ME
First of all: Thanks for this great tool! I thought ICS will lag and stutter on my Arc S and it'll be no fun to use it, but it's running fast even with 50% charged. I'll get the other 50% in the near future...

Criticism? Just a little bit: The first post is a hell of a mess. Please look at this tutorial, it's formatted for normal eyes . Don't use so many different types of font-sizes and colors - only for important things and use the same styles. It has so many interjections and links among some steps that you can loose the golden thread.

Keep up the good work and thanks for all this!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniel D. For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fleurdelisxliv
Old
Thanks Meter 502
Got this running on my hellfire kindle like a boss! The kindle not me lol anyway one again zepp love the script awesome. Now just need to upgrade my atrix to 8.2

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

LG OPTIMUS G E970
The Following User Says Thank You to fleurdelisxliv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AlwaysDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 251
how can i be sure that im 100% supercharded still, even after a reboot?
Phone Specs:
Phone: HTC One
ROM: Paranoid Android

Galaxy Gio, Galaxy S > Nexus 4 > HTC One

Tags
android.process.acore, awoooooooooooooooogaaa, booga booga booga, boomstick, hard to kill, hellz yeah, hi mom, ky for android, lag, launcher, mbq was here, omfg, out for justice, ram, redraw, supercharger, turbocharger, under seige, v6 supercharger, wooooow, zeppelinrox is a god, zepplinrox, zepplinrox thanks meter exploded, zoom zoom