FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Jumped ship

20th April 2012, 04:24 AM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
LoL

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
20th April 2012, 05:14 AM |#12  
molgen90's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Hobart
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkavenger_u2

LoL

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

This made my day...

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium
20th April 2012, 05:45 AM |#13  
FrAsErTaG's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Canberra
Thanks Meter: 1,085
 
Donate to Me
More
I left for a Piece of Samsung (Galaxus) and I must say... what a terrible device it was so crap that I returned to the moto locked situation because I hated the other.
20th April 2012, 03:32 PM |#14  
Mortify1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
there are great roms, ICS, kennels and even radios to flash...mY voice quality is excellent ... Maybe you had a bad phone?

Besides I changed phones for work, and the plan I switched to is unbeatable!

Sent from my SGH-T989D using XDA
20th April 2012, 08:12 PM |#15  
Senior Member
LA JOLLA
Thanks Meter: 551
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrAsErTaG

I left for a Piece of Samsung (Galaxus) and I must say... what a terrible device it was so crap that I returned to the moto locked situation because I hated the other.

Same here gnex is nothing special .. except the screen... camera is junk and so is the retarded Samsung gps

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA
20th April 2012, 08:45 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag Green Bay, WI
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortify1

there are great roms, ICS, kennels and even radios to flash...mY voice quality is excellent ... Maybe you had a bad phone?

Besides I changed phones for work, and the plan I switched to is unbeatable!

Sent from my SGH-T989D using XDA

Too bad the radio hardware blows goats. I know, I had a SGS2 before my RAZR MAXX. Not sure why you felt the need to start a thread about buying a sub-par device...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium
20th April 2012, 11:52 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Flag Just outside the Smog
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdowhatIwant

Awesome! wait, who are you?

Brilliant!!
21st April 2012, 05:49 AM |#18  
cmraymond's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
I am amazed at how people are never satisfied when it comes to any Android device. I personally have been through A LOT of phones. I had a Motorola cliq, blackberry 9700, samsux vibrant, galaxy s 4g, mytouch slide 3g, mytouch 4g, mytouch slide 4g, and to my current. Droid RAZR maxx. I am so in love with this phone. It is definitely top banana in my book. If this doesn't cut it for someone, I am afraid there is no phone made for this person that will ever fit the bill. Believe me, I am a self proclaimed phone junkie, but for me I see no other phone that tops this one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA
21st April 2012, 06:42 AM |#19  
IP IHI II IL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 109
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmraymond

I am amazed at how people are never satisfied when it comes to any Android device. I personally have been through A LOT of phones. I had a Motorola cliq, blackberry 9700, samsux vibrant, galaxy s 4g, mytouch slide 3g, mytouch 4g, mytouch slide 4g, and to my current. Droid RAZR maxx. I am so in love with this phone. It is definitely top banana in my book. If this doesn't cut it for someone, I am afraid there is no phone made for this person that will ever fit the bill. Believe me, I am a self proclaimed phone junkie, but for me I see no other phone that tops this one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA

Agreed. As of right now, I feel that this is the best phone available. That WILL change, but right now, the RAZR is King...

\\Carved into this thread by my ICS RAZR//
http://android-gz.com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes