Original article is published on this site and created by ZeroNull and vdsirotkin (4pda.ru).
1. The tablet should be already upgraded to ICS for A100.
2. Download this archive on the computer. Unpack it to any place.
3, On a tablet: "Settings" -> "Applications" -> "Development" -> "USB debugging" switch on.
4. Сonnect the tablet to the computer.
5. Open the directory with the unpacked archive. Execute file: for windows - runit-win.bat; for Linux - runit-linux.sh.
The root is received!
6. Now you will have to install the following programms:
Don't install Busybox! It is already installed and established! If you reinstall it, some programs will become unable to access root permissions!
This method uses the 'mempodroid' exploit and some workings out by ZeroNull and vdsirotkin (4pda.ru).
PS: I understand English rather badly, but I'll try to help, if it is necessary.
PS2: Command "Mount ro/rw" for directory /system (partition) - works perfectly!
Try this script, from a terminal cd to the directory where mount.txt is located.
$ su # sh mount.txt -o remount,rw /system # cp mount.txt /system/bin/mount # cp mount.txt /system/xbin/mount # chmod 755 /system/bin/mount # chmod 755 /system/xbin/mount # mount -o remount,ro /system
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|