FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Rom][4.0.3-ICS][XWLP3] Phone-Bricker v2.7 - 5/14/12

2,381 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
By LiLChris06, Senior Member on 23rd March 2012, 07:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st April 2012, 02:56 AM |#1611  
lilbigdude1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
First bug with RC5, I lost 8 apps and 3 Widgets...scanning siyah thread and it seems that there's a few bugs that people are experiencing

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
 
 
21st April 2012, 03:02 AM |#1612  
LiLChris06's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbigdude1

First bug with RC5, I lost 8 apps and 3 Widgets...scanning siyah thread and it seems that there's a few bugs that people are experiencing

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

I experienced something like that but with RC2.
All the data of my "/system/apps" deleted which made no sense, but my apps were intact.
21st April 2012, 03:07 AM |#1613  
creaky's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLChris06

So ill be back to upload it by midnight

Fantastic! Thanks, Chris.
21st April 2012, 06:13 AM |#1614  
LiLChris06's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
More
Download V2.4
NO WIPE REQUIRED

Changelog
15 Toggle - Wanam/Lidroid
Hide AM/PM Toggle
Hide Clock Toggle
SMS Recipient Limit 10 to 100
MMS Auto Converting 4 to 100
SMS -Delete limit default at 1000/100
SMS - Allow Signature
Camera Volume Shutter
Removed Find My Mobile
Siyah RC5
UCLD3
Apex Launcher Beta Updated
Last edited by LiLChris06; 21st April 2012 at 06:23 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LiLChris06 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:24 AM |#1615  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Still use the same kitchen?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 07:02 AM |#1616  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can not find email or get exchange to load running 2.4 same issue on 2.3 anybody else have same prob or did i miss something
21st April 2012, 08:06 AM |#1617  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
soory finaly got it to push with adb my bad
21st April 2012, 02:44 PM |#1618  
jmatt78's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Any problems with this rom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA
21st April 2012, 02:50 PM |#1619  
Platcent's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLChris06

Download V2.4
NO WIPE REQUIRED

Changelog
15 Toggle - Wanam/Lidroid
Hide AM/PM Toggle
Hide Clock Toggle
SMS Recipient Limit 10 to 100
MMS Auto Converting 4 to 100
SMS -Delete limit default at 1000/100
SMS - Allow Signature
Camera Volume Shutter
Removed Find My Mobile
Siyah RC5
UCLD3
Apex Launcher Beta Updated

Running 2.4 for a few hours. No problems so far.
Chris many thanks for really hard work!

Sent from my SGH-I777
The Following User Says Thank You to Platcent For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 03:08 PM |#1620  
lilbigdude1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayhair98270

can not find email or get exchange to load running 2.4 same issue on 2.3 anybody else have same prob or did i miss something

Flash the kitchen

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to lilbigdude1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 04:36 PM |#1621  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I had issue with data connection ... sometimes it auto disconnected and connected ... i don't know why ... i used phonebricker 2.3 everything is ok

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ice cream sandwich, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes