Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,418 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][AOKP-Milestone 5]Galaxian-Soup[GT-7310/7300][05.01.2012]

Tip us?

harry_fine
Old
Thanks Meter 34
On the newest release, 32, I find I am getting FC's of the UI despite doing what was advised about the menu bar. Anyone else finding the same? I did a full wipe prior to installing, changed permissions after installing, multiple re-boots, but still getting force closings of the UI.

pascalsg
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Using the samsung adapt I get the content of my 32 Gb Sd card.
The Following User Says Thank You to pascalsg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MaluNoPeleke
Old
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_fine View Post
On the newest release, 32, I find I am getting FC's of the UI despite doing what was advised about the menu bar. Anyone else finding the same? I did a full wipe prior to installing, changed permissions after installing, multiple re-boots, but still getting force closings of the UI.
I have the same problem, hope it gets fixed soon.

CafeKampuchia
Old
Thanks Meter 209
Making this post using AOKP B32 flashed over AOSP 1.7.3 and 3G. Time to start checking out the rest of the ROM

nicregi
Old
Thanks Meter 166

DONATE TO ME
The SystemUI error is really irritating. Tried the method to remove the system error but is not working at all.

Any other fix I could try on?
If I had helped you in anyway, it would be great if you can press the "Thanks" button for me

The Big Fat Reality Blog - The Latest And Hottest Technology Blog In Town!

Riche101UK
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Need some help I need to start using sd cards n usb sticks with my tab. Is there away via rom to mount and unmount sd cards etc or is there an app I should use Thnx

Sent from my GT-P7310 using XDA Premium HD app

Fall Guy
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaluNoPeleke View Post
Does this ROM support for an external SD card adapter?
It does work but unlike the stock ROM it doesn't open a window to show it. If you open File Manager HD (other apps are available ) you have a storage option where you can browse the SD card. I have a cheap USBOTG adaptor and it works fine, bitches when you pull it but works.
Nexus 4 16Gb
Nexus 7 16Gb
Nexus 10 32Gb

Jay_eS_Iye
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicregi View Post
The SystemUI error is really irritating. Tried the method to remove the system error but is not working at all.

Any other fix I could try on?
I ended up pulling app/SystemUI.apk and framework/framework-res.apk from Build 31 and replacing them on my Tab and that solved my FCs. They are supposed to have the fix in Build 33 but waiting for it to be released and 'Souped

Sent from my GT-P7310 using xda premium
LG G2 D800, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 GT-7310
Past Devices: Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-i777, Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, BlackBerry 9000/8900/8310/8330/8700, Palm Treo 750, HP iPAQ hw6515
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_eS_Iye For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shnizlon
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 13022

DONATE TO ME
Build 33 released:

http://goo.im/devs/aokp/p5wifi/aokp_p5wifi_build-33.zip

The Following User Says Thank You to shnizlon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

heilmaenner
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Just installed this version. Even on first boot I see no menu bar. I updated from r3 / build 29, wiped cached partition. Can't get it to work when playing around in ROM control settings. Hm ...
HTC One (ARDH 41) + Google Nexus 7 2013 (Stock KitKat)