Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,559 Members 52,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

3250 mAh battery review (stock battery size)

Tip us?

ngocdao
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Testing new anker battery atm and so far so good!!!!

N7K - IMILKA.cyanogenmodV2 (No Ka Oi)
Sharks only bite when you touch their private parts.

sparkyxda
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazman325 View Post
Could y'all quit posting how wonderful this Gold battery is until after i receive mine. Tracking says mine passed through San Francisco Post Office 3 1/2 days ago and I still don't have it! I'm getting rather impatient. It must be traveling by pack mule.
Bad luck. I heard there was a pack mule pile up in SF, several mules shed their loads of batteries and iPhone Sponge Bob cases. Hope there isn't a mix up :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
Samsung Galaxy K Zoom on 3UK
Samsung Ativ Smart PC 700T on EE
The Following User Says Thank You to sparkyxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zuqka10
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Well I got mine from this seller on ebay: extras4nz

I does not last not even 1 min longer then the original samsung battery. I have recharged it 3 times and results are identical with original battery. My 2 cents

paris.gr
Old
(Last edited by paris.gr; 21st April 2012 at 03:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuqka10 View Post
Well I got mine from this seller on ebay: extras4nz

I does not last not even 1 min longer then the original samsung battery. I have recharged it 3 times and results are identical with original battery. My 2 cents
I am in the first charge and I have to admit that I also have similar results with the friend above. The battery was also purchased from the same seller. I will wait for 2-3 more charging cycles but I don't seem to get any extra time vs. the stock one.

Edit.

I just noticed a strange thing. I opened my phone at 10.40am and now at 17.10pm instead of 6.5 hours of battery use it shows only 5 so it is missing 1.5 hours of use.

Also my phone froze for about 1 minute and now when I look at the battery curve there is an sudden drop of around 10%. To be honest I don't know if both happened together or if they are connected but I thought it is worth mentioning. Maybe the above happened when I was trying to calibrate the battery with battery monitor something to be honest I am not sure how it should be done properly.

Edit 2.

I tried to manually measure the screen time from the usage graph and I have around 220 minutes of screen time (almost all of it was with wifi on and browsing) and around 40% battery time left. That means that with some rough estimations I will have around 1 more hour vs. the stock battery with the same more or less conditions.

Anyway the above estimations most probably are not that accurate so I will report back again tomorrow after a new charging cycle.

oc_masta
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Hi,
im going to place an order for the 3250mah battery today.

luckily, i have a brand new white galaxy note that i bought to replace my black one. felt i needed a change
that has a brand new 2500mah battery inside so i can continue to use my current black note while i use the white one for testing the 3250mah battery.

so in short, i will run a test with a NEW 3250mah battery vs NEW 2500mah battery, in the exact same condition, ill run with gsm off and wi-fi on, playing back a video file until it dies.

The ULTIMATE PROOF will be known soon
im not rooting for the gold battery either, since ive had bad experiences with cheap batteries, so if its ****, ill gladly say it and trust my instinct next time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oc_masta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

panyan
Old
Thanks Meter 162

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by oc_masta View Post
Hi,
im going to place an order for the 3250mah battery today.

luckily, i have a brand new white galaxy note that i bought to replace my black one. felt i needed a change
that has a brand new 2500mah battery inside so i can continue to use my current black note while i use the white one for testing the 3250mah battery.

so in short, i will run a test with a NEW 3250mah battery vs NEW 2500mah battery, in the exact same condition, ill run with gsm off and wi-fi on, playing back a video file until it dies.

The ULTIMATE PROOF will be known soon
im not rooting for the gold battery either, since ive had bad experiences with cheap batteries, so if its ****, ill gladly say it and trust my instinct next time.
cant wait - please document your report on xda
The Following User Says Thank You to panyan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

magickiller9
Old
Thanks Meter 11
My clock seems to get reset to year 2000 and 8am whenever I swap battery. Any solution?

Mobile history:
Nokia 2100,Samsung C5212, N73,N80, N85, N81, N95, N96,N97,N87, HTC Touch pro, Nokia 6500, Nokia 6800, HTC touch Diamond 2, LG Secret, Samsung Jet, Samsung Galaxy S, Motorola Milestone xt720, HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Apple iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S 3.

Rambo87
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by magickiller9 View Post
My clock seems to get reset to year 2000 and 8am whenever I swap battery. Any solution?

How about setting the Date and time to automatic so that it follows the network values?

newg
Old
Thanks Meter 20
There's enough positive feedback in this thread to make me go for it.

ordered the battery. was 14.70, so not a big expenditure. Hoping for good results, but, worst case scenario, I have just bought a spare battery.

looking forward to it arriving.
Galaxy Note N7000: Stock LPY ICS Rooted, Franco Kernel.

DJsCrIBbLe
Old
Thanks Meter 170

DONATE TO ME
Short term feedback. What's the long term like? Crappy stats or maybe exploding on you? ...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2