FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

[ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos WiFi Nightlies (Wingray/MZ604)

98 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,482
 
By teameos, Recognized Developer on 19th December 2011, 10:57 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th April 2012, 03:54 PM |#3841  
Member
Flag Naples, FL
Thanks Meter: 5
 
Donate to Me
More
Wifi Issues
I have read a bit about the wifi issue with this device on ICS but i didnt know if the great minds of Team EOS have corrected it. I connect to my wifi at work and it drops and reconnects every few minutes...Wifi works perfectly at home and phone/computer have no issues anywhere on wifi...its just my xoom at work...i just wanted confirmation that anyone else has had wifi issues with these builds...I am on Nightly 93 with standard kernel and everything that comes with it!
 
 
20th April 2012, 06:26 PM |#3842  
Senior Member
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayxpx

I have read a bit about the wifi issue with this device on ICS but i didnt know if the great minds of Team EOS have corrected it. I connect to my wifi at work and it drops and reconnects every few minutes...Wifi works perfectly at home and phone/computer have no issues anywhere on wifi...its just my xoom at work...i just wanted confirmation that anyone else has had wifi issues with these builds...I am on Nightly 93 with standard kernel and everything that comes with it!

I have been running this ROM since they released it and I have never had any issue with my wifi
20th April 2012, 06:30 PM |#3843  
Member
Flag Naples, FL
Thanks Meter: 5
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_the_one

I have been running this ROM since they released it and I have never had any issue with my wifi

I dont think it is rom specific because it happens to me with codename and CM9 too...i dont have any wifi issues with unsecure or even basic password networks just with the higher security network at work...i can connect but it keeps going in and out...really weird...dont get me wrong i love this rom and will not change just curious to know if anyone has the same issues or an idea on a fix
20th April 2012, 07:54 PM |#3844  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
I got WiFi problems with every. single. ICS XOOM ROM out there: CM9, codename & AOKP.

On TeamEOS it always worked flawlessly.
20th April 2012, 09:10 PM |#3845  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Which gapps file do I use with 93?
20th April 2012, 10:00 PM |#3846  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Same old 20120317, I guess.
21st April 2012, 12:15 AM |#3847  
Richardbsweeny's Avatar
Member
Flag yuma, az
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarnz

Please try this one http://goo.im/devs/solarnz/test/Tiamat_3.0.14-test2.zip

This one worked for me.thanks

Motorola Xoom-Tiamat ROM
HTC Thunderbolt-Droid Th3ory rom
21st April 2012, 03:12 AM |#3848  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Small bug, I am unable to edit images/photos from picasa using the inbuilt Gallery app. It just says that "Photo cannot be loaded". Im able to access the photo but the edit function doesn't work. But the same function works without an issue on my Galaxy Nexus.
21st April 2012, 10:44 AM |#3849  
Anthony04x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
New to the Xoom communuty' I'm very pleased with this rom keep up the good work!

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium
21st April 2012, 12:59 PM |#3850  
WarLion's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cuernavaca
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapCount

Small bug, I am unable to edit images/photos from picasa using the inbuilt Gallery app. It just says that "Photo cannot be loaded". Im able to access the photo but the edit function doesn't work. But the same function works without an issue on my Galaxy Nexus.

I didn't notice before but I got the same issue

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
eos, ics, motorola xoom mz604, nightlies
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes