5,601,223 Members 52,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nightly][ICS] Team Eos WiFi Nightlies (Wingray/MZ604)

Tip us?

jayxpx
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Default Wifi Issues

I have read a bit about the wifi issue with this device on ICS but i didnt know if the great minds of Team EOS have corrected it. I connect to my wifi at work and it drops and reconnects every few minutes...Wifi works perfectly at home and phone/computer have no issues anywhere on wifi...its just my xoom at work...i just wanted confirmation that anyone else has had wifi issues with these builds...I am on Nightly 93 with standard kernel and everything that comes with it!

i_am_the_one
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayxpx View Post
I have read a bit about the wifi issue with this device on ICS but i didnt know if the great minds of Team EOS have corrected it. I connect to my wifi at work and it drops and reconnects every few minutes...Wifi works perfectly at home and phone/computer have no issues anywhere on wifi...its just my xoom at work...i just wanted confirmation that anyone else has had wifi issues with these builds...I am on Nightly 93 with standard kernel and everything that comes with it!
I have been running this ROM since they released it and I have never had any issue with my wifi
xoom wifi - omnirom
Nexus 10 - omnirom
Nexus 5 - ominrom

jayxpx
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_the_one View Post
I have been running this ROM since they released it and I have never had any issue with my wifi
I dont think it is rom specific because it happens to me with codename and CM9 too...i dont have any wifi issues with unsecure or even basic password networks just with the higher security network at work...i can connect but it keeps going in and out...really weird...dont get me wrong i love this rom and will not change just curious to know if anyone has the same issues or an idea on a fix

guilhermedsx
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I got WiFi problems with every. single. ICS XOOM ROM out there: CM9, codename & AOKP.

On TeamEOS it always worked flawlessly.

jrock60
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Which gapps file do I use with 93?

guilhermedsx
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Same old 20120317, I guess.

Richardbsweeny
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarnz View Post
This one worked for me.thanks

Motorola Xoom-Tiamat ROM
HTC Thunderbolt-Droid Th3ory rom

SnapCount
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Small bug, I am unable to edit images/photos from picasa using the inbuilt Gallery app. It just says that "Photo cannot be loaded". Im able to access the photo but the edit function doesn't work. But the same function works without an issue on my Galaxy Nexus.

Anthony04x
Old
Thanks Meter 76
New to the Xoom communuty' I'm very pleased with this rom keep up the good work!

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

WarLion
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapCount View Post
Small bug, I am unable to edit images/photos from picasa using the inbuilt Gallery app. It just says that "Photo cannot be loaded". Im able to access the photo but the edit function doesn't work. But the same function works without an issue on my Galaxy Nexus.
I didn't notice before but I got the same issue

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Tags
eos, ics, motorola xoom mz604, nightlies
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe