Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

[Req] HTC Sense 4.0 Launcher

OP withbloodskies

18th April 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 13

199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerinstint01

Trebuchet launcher themed like sense 4.0 rosie launcher

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

Where did you get that fancy theme?
20th April 2012, 11:33 PM   |  #12  
Flag Ghent
Thanks Meter: 51

203 posts
More
theming, you say?
I've done some theming for my own ROMS and a heavily themed sense 3.0 or 3.5 is no problem, but sense 3.0 does not support the customization that you want, it's htc's fault lol.
21st April 2012, 06:32 AM   |  #13  
Recognized Developer
West Hollywood
Thanks Meter: 4,804

1,281 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbeak

I've done some theming for my own ROMS and a heavily themed sense 3.0 or 3.5 is no problem, but sense 3.0 does not support the customization that you want, it's htc's fault lol.

What do you mean? If you're taking about customizing the Rosie so that it looks like Sense 4.0, it's definitely possible. You just have to use the m10 editor since you can't change the pictures by conventional means.
21st April 2012, 09:36 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rancho Cucamonga
Thanks Meter: 516

2,203 posts
More
Well I'm thinking the launcher would have to be made from scratch, similar to Phoenix launcher.
At least Pure tried

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 10:03 AM   |  #15  
Recognized Developer
West Hollywood

1,281 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by withbloodskies

Well I'm thinking the launcher would have to be made from scratch, similar to Phoenix launcher.
At least Pure tried

I'm trying again lol. Doing a different method though. No promises, but it should look pretty close to the Sense 4.0 Rosie if it works (it'll have all of the textures and everything)
21st April 2012, 10:15 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rancho Cucamonga

2,203 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureMotive

I'm trying again lol. Doing a different method though. No promises, but it should look pretty close to the Sense 4.0 Rosie if it works (it'll have all of the textures and everything)

On the senseless at the moment but when you release a update I'll flash it, odd enough I'm getting wifi drops on your 3.5. I thought maybe you use something different but I'm not sure, no one else gets wifi drops but me?
Can I ask what radio you use?

21st April 2012, 10:27 AM   |  #17  
Recognized Developer
West Hollywood

1,281 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

On the senseless at the moment but when you release a update I'll flash it, odd enough I'm getting wifi drops on your 3.5. I thought maybe you use something different but I'm not sure, no one else gets wifi drops but me?
Can I ask what radio you use?

I'm getting 3G drops as well though they're not frequent. I'll see if there's anything I can do about it. I'm using this radio: 2.15.00.11.19

It's one of the older ones, but it's worked the best for me. Also, the 2.15.00.07.28 works pretty good as well (which is even older lol)
21st April 2012, 10:57 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rancho Cucamonga

2,203 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureMotive

I'm getting 3G drops as well though they're not frequent. I'll see if there's anything I can do about it. I'm using this radio: 2.15.00.11.19

It's one of the older ones, but it's worked the best for me. Also, the 2.15.00.07.28 works pretty good as well (which is even older lol)

Are you getting wifi drops though? Don't use 3G at all unless it unintentional, they screwed people with the no unlimited data honestly, sometimes 3G works better then my wifi.
If it's just 3G drops then I'll definitely check it out, normally on your anthem, cm rom and various special roms I never get wifi drops or 3g.
Wonder why.. Think maybe something is happening to my DInc Wifi driver after being on pretty much for a year and a half? I hardly ever shut off my device unless I have to.

21st April 2012, 11:06 AM   |  #19  
Recognized Developer
West Hollywood

1,281 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

Are you getting wifi drops though? Don't use 3G at all unless it unintentional, they screwed people with the no unlimited data honestly, sometimes 3G works better then my wifi.
If it's just 3G drops then I'll definitely check it out, normally on your anthem, cm rom and various special roms I never get wifi drops or 3g.
Wonder why.. Think maybe something is happening to my DInc Wifi driver after being on pretty much for a year and a half? I hardly ever shut off my device unless I have to.

My bad, read that wrong lol. I haven't experienced any WiFi drops yet, but I'll keep you posted if I do.
27th April 2012, 08:31 PM   |  #20  
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 35

20 posts
More
Try the xperia launcher themed like sense 4.0 is really cool

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335555061427.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1027861

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to killerinstint01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread