Originally Posted by lrakkarl
Interesting, I unfortunately cannot test this have you tried the other wpa-supplicants or just the one that comes in 2.5?
edit: Reading this thread
, I can see that you have already tested them all. I might go digging for problems in another file.
Actually, I tested them all previously, but when I had GingerDX installed on my X8.
The only thing i can do for helping you is testing and testing. This is a feedback similar to the one on that thread:
- Version 1: you know. It connects to wireless networks, but not to Eduroam networks.
- Version 2: I got 'Error' in my Wi-Fi settings.
- Version 3: I got 'Error' in my Wi-Fi settings.
- Version 4: this connected to my personal network but, obviously, I couldn't test it with an Eduroam network as we are on Saturday. Anyway, this one seems to be the old wpa_supplicant file, so I don't think it would connect.
As you see, it is a bit different from the previous time with GingerDX.
What I'm going to do now is copying wpa_supplicant, wpa_cli, wlan_cu and wlan_loader from GingerDX, just in case it connects to the Eduroam network. It seems to connect without problem to my home wireless.
If I can help you in some way, just tell me (but not in weekends, as I will not go to university those days). =)