Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

cannot find any hdmi cable that works

OP soulclaimed

15th April 2012, 05:31 PM   |  #11  
- Swift -'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Galway, Ireland
Thanks Meter: 800
 
2,856 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
I bought a HDMI cable the other day for 2..
Turns out that the Archos needs a MINI HDMI cable...WTF?

Anybody know where I could get a MINI HDMI / HDMI splitter?

Sent using XDA Premium HD from my ICS Powered tablet
15th April 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Just bought a 20 cable from maplin electronics and still no luck think my HDMI port may be faulty
15th April 2012, 11:47 PM   |  #13  
Shano56's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 548
 
1,384 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishStuff09

I bought a HDMI cable the other day for 2..
Turns out that the Archos needs a MINI HDMI cable...WTF?

Anybody know where I could get a MINI HDMI / HDMI splitter?

Sent using XDA Premium HD from my ICS Powered tablet

any electronics store should have a hdmi to mini hdmi adapter
16th April 2012, 08:52 PM   |  #14  
DarkhShadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 278
 
1,798 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulclaimed

Just bought a 20 cable from maplin electronics and still no luck think my HDMI port may be faulty

You paid how much for a HDMI?? You got ripped off as there is no difference between a 2 cable and a 20 one xD

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkhShadow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2012, 07:08 PM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
I got a lead for less than 2 off Amazon.Co.UK and it works perfectly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
18th April 2012, 04:27 PM   |  #16  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
it was more to test if the cheap cables I was buying were faulty also i am due to return the cable wish i could find my receipt i would take the tablet back to currys also
21st April 2012, 12:23 PM   |  #17  
Member
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 5
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulclaimed

it was more to test if the cheap cables I was buying were faulty also i am due to return the cable wish i could find my receipt i would take the tablet back to currys also

Try this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ls_o01_s00_i00

And just buy a cheap cable to use with it.
Psi

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes