[17th Aug] MIUI ICS 2.8.10 Ported by smokin901 [tytung r3.2 HWA]

Search This thread

fly_us

Apr 11, 2010
ext3 is working. i am not sure about ext4, but technically should work. but, check what i wrote a few posts ago.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

that is the file, i am exactly using in 2.4.13-1 edition. it works. but, should be careful what i wrote above. i repeat again for all;

• after rom installation (no a2sd) by cwm, run the phone
  • wait 5 min and check the sound ok. if not, you should reboot to try or reinstall by wiping. sometimes happens.
------------
optional
  • reboot in cwm again, install anything you want such as softkeys (works for all editions)
  • follow procedures written by installation
  • reboot to phone again if you installed something
------------
  • reboot to cwm
  • install a2sd script then reboot to phone

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

yes. thank you Kashif. it was pretty fast and cheap. i recommend to send here if you have any issue :D

they replaced my screen with an original digitizer not with 3rd party product. that was the best point. i know, everybody have some problems with 3rd party digitizers...

Well, i gave up.. Tried today 3 times, two with 40ad2sdx-a2Recovery.zip and another one with Data2SDInstallerv1.3_GB.zip. Still no go, 206MB only.

Already did a task29, reinstall Magdlr, repartition, install ROM and reboot, then install the 40ad2sdx then fix permission.

The only doubt left is i used the ROM from mediafire mirror from smokin901 blog. Maybe there is a difference between it and the Filefactory version. However, i could not download from Filefactory now since it seems they never have free slot. Will try again later when i'm able to download it.

UPDATE: In the last desperate attemp, i tried to install the 2.4.13, and it works. So confirm that the 40ad2sdx is work perfectly fine with 2.4.13, but not with 2.4.13-1.

Last edited:
Well, i gave up.. Tried today 3 times, two with 40ad2sdx-a2Recovery.zip and another one with Data2SDInstallerv1.3_GB.zip. Still no go, 206MB only.

Already did a task29, reinstall Magdlr, repartition, install ROM and reboot, then install the 40ad2sdx then fix permission.

The only doubt left is i used the ROM from mediafire mirror from smokin901 blog. Maybe there is a difference between it and the Filefactory version. However, i could not download from Filefactory now since it seems they never have free slot. Will try again later when i'm able to download it.

last suggestion...

roll back your device to winmo. or update your radio with following link. use customruu.exe with following ruu_signed.nbh file. i just got it from latest htc eu winmo update. i use it and get better performance. after that follow below file procedures...

- install magldr 1.13
- put initrd.gz and zImage file to sd card root (in the link)
- do recovery with files in the link
- wipe phone with this recovery (wipe phone with the sub menu except sd option in mounts and storage)
- install rom without a2sd option
- reboot phone, wait 5 min max rom settle down, check sound if ok
- reboot in cwm
- install softkey or else + reboot phone + wait 5 min max rom settle down
- install a2sd script and reboot to phone

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-cJAL1mFueXOXRJbEQtYkc1TjA

inform me if it is ok...

cheers

Last edited:

smokin901

last suggestion...

roll back your device to winmo. or update your radio with following link. use customruu.exe with following ruu_signed.nbh file. i just got it from latest htc eu winmo update. i use it and get better performance. after that follow below file procedures...

- install magldr 1.13
- put initrd.gz and zImage file to sd card root (in the link)
- do recovery with files in the link
- wipe phone with this recovery (wipe phone with the sub menu except sd option in mounts and storage)
- install rom without a2sd option
- reboot phone, wait 5 min max rom settle down, check sound if ok
- reboot in cwm
- install softkey or else + reboot phone + wait 5 min max rom settle down
- install a2sd script and reboot to phone

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-cJAL1mFueXOXRJbEQtYkc1TjA

inform me if it is ok...

cheers
A warning do not install eu version of stock ruu/radio on T-Mobile HD2 or say good bye to your phone.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

Last edited:
A warning do not install eu version of stock ruu/radio on T-Mobile HD2 or say good bye to your phone.

yes. smokin is right. i am sorry for mis information. i tought he is using leo eu. this radio file is only for eu phones. if you use tmouse you should download it from htc wevsite/support.

smokin901

UPDATE: In the last desperate attemp, i tried to install the 2.4.13, and it works. So confirm that the 40ad2sdx is work perfectly fine with 2.4.13, but not with 2.4.13-1.

Could be because I had changed initrd.gz in 2.4.13-1

Reactions: cyned

fixss

Nov 24, 2011
starting from the 2.4.6 to 2.4.13 all the time when i am trying to install apps on my phone, it goes reboot, at the same time i can't restore my backup ( or make new too).
information about myphone sizes:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 200M
cache ya 10M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

i added my logcat with problem when i am trying to install something.

Please help me, because i think my phone try to kill himself

Attachments

• 2012-04-21-12-50-54.txt
    41.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

smokin901

starting from the 2.4.6 to 2.4.13 all the time when i am trying to install apps on my phone, it goes reboot, at the same time i can't restore my backup ( or make new too).
information about myphone sizes:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 200M
cache ya 10M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

i added my logcat with problem when i am trying to install something.

Please help me, because i think my phone try to kill himself
will check and let you know.
What is your data partition size

Sent from my HD2 using XDA

fixss

Nov 24, 2011
internal memory - 201 mb, free - 48.26 mb
external memory - 26 gb, free - 12.62
ext3 part of external card - 4gb

lukedunk

Aug 2, 2010
Honolulu
internal memory - 201 mb, free - 48.26 mb
external memory - 26 gb, free - 12.62
ext3 part of external card - 4gb

The first thing that jumps out at me is the size of your ext3 partition... 4gb is extremely large. I remember reading a while back that 2gb was the maximum ext partition size allowed for a2sd, and 1gb was recommended for most people.

That would be my first troubleshooting recommendation - try a smaller ext partition!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    miuiuslogo.png
    MIUI 2.8.10 ICS ROM

SD BUILD of this ROM is here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1504369 [Credit wis1152 & Robbie P]

• ROM Uploaded

• ROM uploaded
    • Update Camera Apps/Libs from tytungs 2.5
    • Modified kernel ramdisk for better compatibility with A2SD scripts
    • Latest Lights Library for proper notification while charging
    • Added Modifed Amurllaz A2SD script Should give you 1GB of internal space if your sd-ext of 1GB.
    • For SecureCRT kernel with DesireC libs see POST #2
    • Do not update youtube app it will cause FC.
    What works? Just about everything so it's easier to list what doesn't work instead.
    • FM Radio
    others let me know
    Download ROM

You may experience little lag initially once it settle down it is lagfree

Screenshots
    screenshot_2012-02-18_02-38-00.jpgibeNRRSoaAsF2m.jpgiwG8AImllO7Gv.jpgscreenshot_2012-02-18_02-38-16.jpgscreenshot_2012-02-18_02-38-41.jpg

Credits:
    lithium76 (0xD34D): For N1 ROM
    deekey : DHD ROM
    tytung : for the Kernel
    Amarullz : For Aroma Installer
    securecrt : The man responsible for HWA on HD2
    Dorimax : for his amazing kernel
    Xylograph : For his HWA HD2 rom
    Lanny_kano: For Showing how to use Aroma Installer and USB Mass storage for v4 build, Modified A2SDX script
    Tarkan.Dogar : For letting me use his phone remotely to see and fix issues with the Port.
    cyberdrunk1 : Donating HD2 when my phone died. much appreciated

And All Devs who keep HD2 rocking.
    Extra Mods

SecureCRT kernel with DesireC libs
    Download

Tested on MIUI 2.7.27 and above only. may cause bootloop on other versions.

MIUI v4 Themes
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1665247

French Translation pack from HERE by mickey-r

Donations Received till date.
    Not mentioning the amount for obvious reason.
    Donations no matter how small is always appreciated

Joachim Roedel
    Hasan Huseyin Cingir
    Mr. R.D. Peck
    Yu Huang
    PAOLO ANTONUCCI
    Tarkan Dogar x 2 times
    Alexandru Hentiu
    Liviu Hentiu
    Kevin McEvoy
    Sinan
    dude0316 x 3 times
    Cyberdrunk1
    Napocapo6
    Sainttim33 x 2 times
    Maxiclo
    john.mcnab.geddes x 2 times
    Sonicenergy
    Franco.messori
    PAWEL GRZEGORZEWSKI
    Emilio Arenas
    William Botteldoorn

Please let me know if i missed anyone
    Thank you much appreciated.
    If everything goes well you will be using MIUI 4.1 JB miui in few days if not few hours
    uploading new rom

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA