Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Thunderbolt speakerphone

OP badboyg200

21st April 2012, 11:54 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

63 posts
I just got this phone on 4/11 and didn't really have time to play with it till the last few days. It hangs up, lags, the speaker isn't all that great and I really don't care that much for it. The sales guy touted it as a great phone that would run rings around my DInc. I took a good look and it is just a large version of the DInc2 and doesn't run as good as my DInc did. Now I discover that to swap it for another phone or get my DInc back, I have to pay a restock fee. They could have mentioned that when they sold me on it and said I had 14 days to return it.

I don't see the reason for a return policy that includes a restock fee. That is tantamount to offering you a test drive for something in the neighborhood of $50! It is highway robbery. I had thought about switching to the bionic for an additional $40 but my wife already bought a case for this TB and I can't return it for exchange because I don't have the "generic" Verizon box it came in. Not like they couldn't easily replace it though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread