Almost forgot, This is of curse at your own risk and I am not responsible for any damage done to anything you own.
Download Hollyname Script and place on SD-Card
Install Script Manager from the Market
Open Script Manager and Select Hollyname Script
Select SU, Boot & Save
One of the other nice things about using this method to apply these tweaks is that they are not permanently added to the build.prop and can be removed by either deleting the script from the SD Card or UN-selecting Boot in script manager.
If not sure everything was done correctly run “getprop” in either ADB or a Terminal and all current properties will be displayed. The list should include the properties below.
List of Tweaks Include,
Basically what this does is add a bunch of properties commonly added or adjusted in the build.prop that just makes everything better. I put this together to serve two purposes. The first is that although there are a few custom CM7 build.prop files floating around I never liked the idea of continuously using an old build.prop over what is now a multitude up updates and variants. A, because it shows incorrect or outdated information and B, maybe something new has been added or has been found to work better that will be missed by just swapping the file out. Before putting this together I found myself spending more time then I would have liked in notepad++ adding and adjusting lines in the build.prop after an upgrade or anytime after a system wipe. Second is that I think my Kindle runs pretty dam smooth in comparison to friends and family members who often ask if I can make their Kindle perform more like mine so not only does a script at boot save the time of editing all their build.prop files I would like to think these values and additions work well. Had originally planned on adding these to an init.d script I’m working on but can’t figure out a way that by including a line already present in the build.prop does not result in me needing to boot into recovery and swap out the script by mounting system. I’m sure ill figure it out but until then this method works just fine. Also trying to figure a way of making this script trick the market into thinking the device is a Galaxy Tab. Not there yet but pretty sure it can be done. Anyhow enough with my justification for the need of yet another set of build.prop tweaks for CM7.