Thread Closed

[ROM/MOD][The Collective] Seraphim - Mesosphere - REMIX![IMM76L] AOSP/CM9 6/15/12

OP dman3285

21st April 2012, 06:26 AM   |  #1011  
1tontomato's Avatar
Senior Member
O.C. California
Thanks Meter: 123
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by studacris

We got a southpaw on the team. He reports no it doesn't.

Maybe it might be fixed in this upcoming new ics leak from sammy ice heard about.

Is this gonna be like last summer when there was a leak every other week for the captivate. Won't that make the Devs crazy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 06:32 AM   |  #1012  
rayandreas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bakersfield ca
Thanks Meter: 500
 
682 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
when LOS does come, a reboot brings service back for me...
21st April 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #1013  
jaymz77's Avatar
Member
Flag Sin City
Thanks Meter: 8
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh1

I was having loss of service earlier today but it seems to be working now

Rick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayandreas

when LOS does come, a reboot brings service back for me...

My service comes back but I lost service totally for like a minute like at least 10x a day?
21st April 2012, 09:01 AM   |  #1014  
Deadclown's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Behind you
Thanks Meter: 50
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuinan007

I've heard this Rom fixes the black crush issue is this true and how?

What is the black crush issue?

Sent from one of those so - called " phones " you kids brag about.
21st April 2012, 09:44 AM   |  #1015  
jaymz77's Avatar
Member
Flag Sin City
Thanks Meter: 8
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paleh0rse

No, it doesn't. The black clipping problem hasn't been fixed on any Note ROM... yet.

In all likelihood, we'll probably have to wait for the official Note ICS source before the devs can dig down deep enough into the kernel to modify the gamma implementation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by esincho

No sir.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadclown

What is the black crush issue?

Sent from one of those so - called " phones " you kids brag about.


Please use the search..
21st April 2012, 12:54 PM   |  #1016  
CXENTE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HOUSTON
Thanks Meter: 84
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Is anyone else having problems, sending or receiving text messages



** Edited **

I don't get text messages??

Sent from my LG v909 using XDA
Last edited by CXENTE; 21st April 2012 at 01:30 PM.
21st April 2012, 01:00 PM   |  #1017  
jawain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Afghanistan
Thanks Meter: 71
 
192 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CXENTE

Is having else having problems, sending or receiving text messages

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Nope no problems what so ever

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
21st April 2012, 01:10 PM   |  #1018  
ryanbmw51's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Winter Park, FL
Thanks Meter: 220
 
1,156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CXENTE

Is having else having problems, sending or receiving text messages

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Periodically...like if I sent 50 texts yesterday...maybe 6 or 7 of them wouldn't send. As far as I know I'm having no trouble receiving them. On lte in Orlando and using the msg app that came with the rom. Not a major complaint but def will be ready for an update.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 01:30 PM   |  #1019  
CXENTE's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HOUSTON
Thanks Meter: 84
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbmw51

Periodically...like if I sent 50 texts yesterday...maybe 6 or 7 of them wouldn't send. As far as I know I'm having no trouble receiving them. On lte in Orlando and using the msg app that came with the rom. Not a major complaint but def will be ready for an update.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

No I can send them... but can't receive them...weird

Sent from my LG-V909 using XDA
21st April 2012, 01:46 PM   |  #1020  
esincho's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 217
 
2,390 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CXENTE

No I can send them... but can't receive them...weird

Sent from my LG-V909 using XDA

Happened to me once. a reboot cleared it. Never happened again

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note I717 Android Development by ThreadRank