FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][26JUN] UN-OFFICIAL MIUI v4 Note 2.6.22 LEAK >> SAMMY ICS BASED

21st April 2012, 02:13 PM |#1281  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvillasuso

Based on MIUI 2.4.20 + Stunner 1.4.19
BETA6 [ V6 ] test build : HERE

Please test , and if its all good [ with the known issues ] I will update the OP

Cheers
Enjoy !

downloading to test now!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
 
 
21st April 2012, 02:38 PM |#1282  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvillasuso

Based on MIUI 2.4.20 + Stunner 1.4.19
BETA6 [ V6 ] test build : HERE

Please test , and if its all good [ with the known issues ] I will update the OP

Cheers
Enjoy !

Works great..noticed v5 and 6 noticeably faster than v4/v3 especially opening contacts/dialer..even miui launcher..only thing and this is not ROm-related. I had a layout from your V2 or even earlier when you/LW were making the changes. This desktop layout with folders etc..I used to be able to just copy the launcher.db preferences etc files from miui.home in data/data to the new build data/data and it would work. But since v3 or so I have not been able to do that and have been using apex launcher instead. Does anyone know a workaround? Is the format different? When I do the above, I get MIUI home has stopped..and then I have to clear data from the launcher to get it to run again. Maybe I just have to recreate all the folders..real time consuming.

Any advice appreciated..anyone. Thanks.
21st April 2012, 04:37 PM |#1283  
Reb0rn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Alingsås
Thanks Meter: 836
 
Donate to Me
More
Why does the theme engine only apply certain aspects of the UI? Never changes Dialer. Messaging. Status bar...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 04:57 PM |#1284  
iHoneyBadger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac231us

Works great..noticed v5 and 6 noticeably faster than v4/v3 especially opening contacts/dialer..even miui launcher..only thing and this is not ROm-related. I had a layout from your V2 or even earlier when you/LW were making the changes. This desktop layout with folders etc..I used to be able to just copy the launcher.db preferences etc files from miui.home in data/data to the new build data/data and it would work. But since v3 or so I have not been able to do that and have been using apex launcher instead. Does anyone know a workaround? Is the format different? When I do the above, I get MIUI home has stopped..and then I have to clear data from the launcher to get it to run again. Maybe I just have to recreate all the folders..real time consuming.

Any advice appreciated..anyone. Thanks.

I had the same problem with the ROM I ported. However, restoring Desktop Layout works fine for me on v6. I haven't been able to pin-point why this happens. There have been issues in general with the backup app and a lot of changes are being introduced in the Launcher -- maybe that's why. I'll look into it. Could you till then maybe try a fresh install (complete wipe) and then try to restore desktop layout again? (without first restoring any apps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb0rn

Why does the theme engine only apply certain aspects of the UI? Never changes Dialer. Messaging. Status bar...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

The MIUI Team hasn't sorted out a lot of issues -- themes is one of them. As of now, only some things can be themed. They'll be fixing this in the coming weeks. This problem is mostly related to some XML issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to iHoneyBadger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:31 PM |#1285  
ohendem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Thanks for all....Work very fast....

Only battery percent font very small...
21st April 2012, 06:54 PM |#1286  
iHoneyBadger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohendem

Only battery percent font very small...

It's supposed to be like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to iHoneyBadger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 06:55 PM |#1287  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
apply v6 choose miui launcher but still lag when screen transition T_T.
21st April 2012, 07:43 PM |#1288  
iHoneyBadger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
The launcher isn't optimized yet. The MIUI Team is in the process of making optimizations. You can expect a smoother launcher in the coming weeks.
21st April 2012, 07:49 PM |#1289  
androidindian's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 821
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHoneyBadger

The launcher isn't optimized yet. The MIUI Team is in the process of making optimizations. You can expect a smoother launcher in the coming weeks.

Its coz the launcher is still from 2.3 right bro?
Are they going to change the launcher UI as well?



Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
21st April 2012, 08:14 PM |#1290  
Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
How are y'all doing titanium backups without being prompted to install every app. I'm guess this is from LBE guard. Ive tried making TB a trusted app, but still is prompting me with each of my apps.

Edit: nvm fixed
Last edited by krushin; 21st April 2012 at 08:19 PM.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Android Development by ThreadRank