Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 42,251 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][26JUN] UN-OFFICIAL MIUI v4 Note 2.6.22 LEAK >> SAMMY ICS BASED

Tip us?

mykeldrip
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvillasuso View Post
Based on MIUI 2.4.20 + Stunner 1.4.19
BETA6 [ V6 ] test build : HERE

Please test , and if its all good [ with the known issues ] I will update the OP

Cheers
Enjoy !
downloading to test now!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

mac231us
Old
Thanks Meter 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvillasuso View Post
Based on MIUI 2.4.20 + Stunner 1.4.19
BETA6 [ V6 ] test build : HERE

Please test , and if its all good [ with the known issues ] I will update the OP

Cheers
Enjoy !
Works great..noticed v5 and 6 noticeably faster than v4/v3 especially opening contacts/dialer..even miui launcher..only thing and this is not ROm-related. I had a layout from your V2 or even earlier when you/LW were making the changes. This desktop layout with folders etc..I used to be able to just copy the launcher.db preferences etc files from miui.home in data/data to the new build data/data and it would work. But since v3 or so I have not been able to do that and have been using apex launcher instead. Does anyone know a workaround? Is the format different? When I do the above, I get MIUI home has stopped..and then I have to clear data from the launcher to get it to run again. Maybe I just have to recreate all the folders..real time consuming.

Any advice appreciated..anyone. Thanks.

Reb0rn
Old
Thanks Meter 736

DONATE TO ME
Why does the theme engine only apply certain aspects of the UI? Never changes Dialer. Messaging. Status bar...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Phone: Sony Xperia z2 16GB White
History: Too long to rabble here...

iHoneyBadger
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac231us View Post
Works great..noticed v5 and 6 noticeably faster than v4/v3 especially opening contacts/dialer..even miui launcher..only thing and this is not ROm-related. I had a layout from your V2 or even earlier when you/LW were making the changes. This desktop layout with folders etc..I used to be able to just copy the launcher.db preferences etc files from miui.home in data/data to the new build data/data and it would work. But since v3 or so I have not been able to do that and have been using apex launcher instead. Does anyone know a workaround? Is the format different? When I do the above, I get MIUI home has stopped..and then I have to clear data from the launcher to get it to run again. Maybe I just have to recreate all the folders..real time consuming.

Any advice appreciated..anyone. Thanks.
I had the same problem with the ROM I ported. However, restoring Desktop Layout works fine for me on v6. I haven't been able to pin-point why this happens. There have been issues in general with the backup app and a lot of changes are being introduced in the Launcher -- maybe that's why. I'll look into it. Could you till then maybe try a fresh install (complete wipe) and then try to restore desktop layout again? (without first restoring any apps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb0rn View Post
Why does the theme engine only apply certain aspects of the UI? Never changes Dialer. Messaging. Status bar...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
The MIUI Team hasn't sorted out a lot of issues -- themes is one of them. As of now, only some things can be themed. They'll be fixing this in the coming weeks. This problem is mostly related to some XML issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to iHoneyBadger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ohendem
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Thanks for all....Work very fast....

Only battery percent font very small...

iHoneyBadger
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohendem View Post
Only battery percent font very small...
It's supposed to be like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to iHoneyBadger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ryomakun
Old
Thanks Meter 29
apply v6 choose miui launcher but still lag when screen transition T_T.

iHoneyBadger
Old
Thanks Meter 191
The launcher isn't optimized yet. The MIUI Team is in the process of making optimizations. You can expect a smoother launcher in the coming weeks.

androidindian
Old
Thanks Meter 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHoneyBadger View Post
The launcher isn't optimized yet. The MIUI Team is in the process of making optimizations. You can expect a smoother launcher in the coming weeks.
Its coz the launcher is still from 2.3 right bro?
Are they going to change the launcher UI as well?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

krushin
Old
(Last edited by krushin; 21st April 2012 at 08:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 14
How are y'all doing titanium backups without being prompted to install every app. I'm guess this is from LBE guard. Ive tried making TB a trusted app, but still is prompting me with each of my apps.

Edit: nvm fixed

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe