XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] WAKEROm v1.0WATER.!

Tip us?

darkierawr
Old
Thanks Meter 910
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOpErZ View Post
Hello Guys sorry for the late post. This rom is indeed an actual rom. We are a new user to XDA and accroding to them, We have to have at least 10 post before we can post in the Dev. Thread. Am i wrong.? I cant post the link on here because of the posting rules. This rom is built off of EI22, But we have tested on ECO5 and EB13 and it does work. We replace the link on our blog for you users having trouble finding the ROM section. We apologize for the Issues you may have. Check out our blog again and the link should be on the home page. Heads Up: It is a 4shared link and 4shared does require that you have an account. So please be mind of that. Thank You.
I don't know if this has been addressed, but you may not link to a 3rd-party site that requires you to log in or create an account in order to download. That is against forum rules.

Either mirror this or get rid of it.

kennyglass123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 23762

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkierawr View Post
I don't know if this has been addressed, but you may not link to a 3rd-party site that requires you to log in or create an account in order to download. That is against forum rules.

Either mirror this or get rid of it.
I let him know in a PM. I believe they pulled this and have a ROM in the dev section and are using rapid share and trying a few other host sites.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Twitter: @kennyglass123 - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here

MДЯCЦSДИT
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4620

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I'm glad to hear tips from you guys versus's insults. It helps a New devs. Way of thinking. I mistyped my CWM version. Of course CM9 uses I think what is 5.5.0.1 I believe I forgt but I am including the genocide 2.0 kernal and pieces of the bloody survival theme which I am gonna credit. I will post the rom in the dev. Section. Thanks for the useful tips and happy modding.

Not trying to be rude or start anything but by including genocide you will just brick everybody including yourself ubless you know how to build a kernel and port it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

kennyglass123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 23762

DONATE TO ME
It appears the op here is not the tech guy of the group. He is confused. I would like to know who is in this group or if they are all new to here.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Twitter: @kennyglass123 - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following User Says Thank You to kennyglass123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MДЯCЦSДИT
Old
(Last edited by MДЯCЦSДИT; 21st April 2012 at 06:15 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4620

DONATE TO ME
How to make this ROM:
1. Download stock deodexed
2. Download a beats audio mod pulled by another developer
3. Download a thene of your choice
4. Extract the stock deodexed rom
5. Extract the system folder from the beats mod and theme into the deodexed rom
6. Open the /system/build.prop and change where it says the version number and change it to (insert name here) to make you seem smart and like a developer
7. Zip it up
8. Post on xda and brag to friends

The beats mod does nothing and I can prove it. This ROM is also identicle to ACS ics and the new one was just stock with useless beats files that are popular and do.nothing but get you sued.

We also need more information on the team (actual info and names and links) and you must give full credit when releasing your roms. I doubt 90% of what you say is true...

I'm just saying to not release a rom that I can make using my phone... Please perfect it and add more features before releasing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MДЯCЦSДИT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnDrOpErZ
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31

AnDrOpErZ
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
This is what my devs. Did. Download a stock deoxed GB rom.They ripped drivers from an htc rezound, downloaded tvmofosho's bloody survival theme, removed bloatware for performance. Enhancement, put. The drivers in system/lib, system/etc, and system/ bin. Applied the themes framework and edited the build.prop and wrote a fresh updater script.

masaidjet
Old
Thanks Meter 468
Quote:
This is what my devs. Did. Download a stock deoxed GB rom.They ripped drivers from an htc rezound, downloaded tvmofosho's bloody survival theme, removed bloatware for performance. Enhancement, put. The drivers in system/lib, system/etc, and system/ bin. Applied the themes framework and edited the build.prop and wrote a fresh updater script.

Should have tried porting Dolby Sound instead

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

MДЯCЦSДИT
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4620

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaidjet View Post
Should have tried porting Dolby Sound instead

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App
They cannot because nobody has done it before them so.they cannot.steal it

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to MДЯCЦSДИT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orlzzt
Old
Thanks Meter 1515
OK, I've alerted PG and Jayharper; OP will need to get with our Moderators to clear all this up before posting any further supposed "roms". I'm willing to give folks the benefit of the doubt, but there is simply too much "negative" here to suggest that his is anything but either
A) a flim-flam scam, or
2) folks who really don't understand the premise of what they're doing and will end up doing more harm then good through no fault of their own.

Androp, please contact forum moderators PG101 and/or Jayharper08
Questions? Most answers can be found HERE

"I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist."
Benjamin Disraeli

The Following User Says Thank You to orlzzt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe