5,594,564 Members 32,877 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/MOD][The Collective] Seraphim - Mesosphere - REMIX![IMM76L] AOSP/CM9 6/15/12

Tip us?

truth77
Old
Thanks Meter 1149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CXENTE View Post
Is anyone else having problems, sending or receiving text messages

** Edited **

I don't get text messages??

Sent from my LG v909 using XDA
Maybe clear data in manage apps then reboot.
GALAXY NOTE II WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!

pickupman66
Old
Thanks Meter 263

DONATE TO ME
Ill bet I sent 100 or more txt yesterday with no issues. All went thru fast.

I did notice something goofy last night. The image shown on the screen before taking a photo looked squashed comparedto the actual results which were perfect.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Intergalactic 4 FTW

Follow me @LHuffhines

Please hit my THANKS button if I helped you.

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! Click Here

iakeco
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Text sending is working fine for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
iakeco's Saloon
Liquor out front, poker in the back.
SM-N900T, TF700T, SGH-i717, Nexus 1, hTC hero

ryanbmw51
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Is anyone using a different modem they might recommend? I'm on att

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

lessthanzach
Old
Thanks Meter 353
I have a bug to report. I reported this once on the prerelease before. I have only seen this on the collective ics roms. When using the s pen on the screen, the first time I try to use my finger to touch the screen the first time it won't respond. Generally the second time it will but never the first. If I switch back to the pen for a second more it happens again.
Mainly frustrating due to me switching between pen and finger a lot because the pen always tries to hit the period like 5 times when I only tap it once (I think that has to do with the placement of the speaker behind the screen).
This is still the best ROM, just weird since this unresponsive nature when using the finger only occurs here and not on any of the other leaks. And this happens after 2x wipe, clear and formats even while the ROM is still stock.

Sent from my supercharged Seraphim Note.
Hit my thanks if I helped you

Go Here and make a difference!

Do it for Emily and Joe!

Task650 AOKP'd Galaxy SIII

Hit my "Thanks" if I helped you

rkennison
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbmw51 View Post
Periodically...like if I sent 50 texts yesterday...maybe 6 or 7 of them wouldn't send. As far as I know I'm having no trouble receiving them. On lte in Orlando and using the msg app that came with the rom. Not a major complaint but def will be ready for an update.

When using SMS popup, it will send the text, but the SMS program will show that it failed to send, however they do go though. Just anoying.

Other then that, no issues sending/receiving text messages at all for me.

The only real bug I have at the moment, other then having to use the web to buy apps, is the contact issues. That's the only one that acutally impacts me.
The Following User Says Thank You to rkennison For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lactardjosh
Old
Thanks Meter 302

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthanzach View Post
I have a bug to report. I reported this once on the prerelease before. I have only seen this on the collective ics roms. When using the s pen on the screen, the first time I try to use my finger to touch the screen the first time it won't respond. Generally the second time it will but never the first. If I switch back to the pen for a second more it happens again.
Mainly frustrating due to me switching between pen and finger a lot because the pen always tries to hit the period like 5 times when I only tap it once (I think that has to do with the placement of the speaker behind the screen).
This is still the best ROM, just weird since this unresponsive nature when using the finger only occurs here and not on any of the other leaks. And this happens after 2x wipe, clear and formats even while the ROM is still stock.

This actually happens on all ROMs to some extent. If you turn on the touch indicator on Developer Options, you'll see that it doesn't register the first touch after not being the screen hasn't been touched for a while or if you switch between the pen and your finger. Also if you repeatedly tap the screen, it'll stop registering the touches. I think we'd need a version of the holokernel we have for GB.

I guess they could be unrelated, but I don't think so.
The Following User Says Thank You to lactardjosh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

smartguy044
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3985

DONATE TO ME
Nice build guys keep up the good work

ryanbmw51
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkennison View Post
When using SMS popup, it will send the text, but the SMS program will show that it failed to send, however they do go though. Just anoying.

Other then that, no issues sending/receiving text messages at all for me.

The only real bug I have at the moment, other then having to use the web to buy apps, is the contact issues. That's the only one that acutally impacts me.
You are spot on. I installed SMS popup and then issues began. Totally forgot!!!!

lessthanzach
Old
Thanks Meter 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by lactardjosh View Post
This actually happens on all ROMs to some extent. If you turn on the touch indicator on Developer Options, you'll see that it doesn't register the first touch after not being the screen hasn't been touched for a while or if you switch between the pen and your finger. Also if you repeatedly tap the screen, it'll stop registering the touches. I think we'd need a version of the holokernel we have for GB.

I guess they could be unrelated, but I don't think so.
Hmmm. Interesting, I was on the revamped ROM for a whole day (lol) and I never noticed it. Interesting though. Could be the next leak well have this fixed. Definitely didn't notice it on GB. Thanks for the input.

Go Here and make a difference!

Do it for Emily and Joe!

Task650 AOKP'd Galaxy SIII

Hit my "Thanks" if I helped you

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe