Originally Posted by qtu
Well, is anyone using the OXP for everyday use, as in stable build? I use the stable build for everyday use actually. Can anyone give us a complete review? Thanks in advance.
Anyways, I was just thinking recently, can't we use the camera and FM Radio sources from CM7 for this ROM?
Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA
I've tried to use the sources CM7 but do not work.
My review after 4 days of use OXP 002.
1) Root does not work.
2) The rom is more fluid merits of the adreno new libraries.
3) The dhcp on the wifi does not work.
4) In the notification bar with the keyboard closed you can not see the icons and notifications (with the keyboard open everything works fine)
5) If you open the keyboard to rotate the screen with the keyboard closed Rotated not work.
6) There are new CM9 sources (android 4.0.4)
7) The rest in my opinion is identical to stable version.
Device:Sony Tablet S
Rom:stock 4.0.3 relase 2 rom
Kernel: Stock Sony kernel
Device: Lg optimus Dual p990
Rom: Temasek Rom build 129
Kernel: Temasek Kernel OC 1.3 ghz