Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,053 Members 46,249 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best from for listening to music??

Tip us?

yvibes
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 215
Default Best from for listening to music??

Anyone know of any roms that are good for listening to music? I don't mind if its gb or ics... just need a good listening experience as I will be on a long journey tomorrow! Thanks

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

yvibes
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 215

Darunion
Old
Thanks Meter 881
Any if them. Power amp is a great app for music, I like it a lot.

Sent from my Desire HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Let me google that for you -The best way to help someone and also tell them they are lazy at the same time.

Trolls are like stray cats, if you stop feeding them, eventually they move on.

Answer a users question, he's smart for a day. Teach a user how to research his own questions, he's smart for a lifetime!

NitroG42
Old
Thanks Meter 13
It's not the rom that made sound quality, but the phone and the headset. What do you use as earphone ?

shad0wboss
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Get any sense 3.5 rom, make sure it has beats plugin in the stock music player. Choose srs enhancement and play the song...nothing can beat that quality.
Did it help you? why not press "Thanks" button

drpsyko
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroG42 View Post
It's not the rom that made sound quality, but the phone and the headset. What do you use as earphone ?
So true. Rom or music player won't do anything much, except for some which have dspmod in it. The point is a good headset is the key for a good music. Plus an amp if you could afford one. :hehe:

-Alaa-
Old
Thanks Meter 40
if you have a long journey than sure you need better battery life install cm7 and with power amo or player pro or winamp or even the stock one with dsp manager should work fine
A Little Thanks Wont Hurt Anyone (If I Helped You)

Sent From Motorola Razr Maxx XT910

Phone: Motorola Razr Maxx
Rom: Stock(For now)

Devices Owned: Htc Touch Pro (Sold)
Htc Touch Pro 2 (Sold)
Htc Desire HD (Dying in the Drawer)
Motorola Xoom Wifi 32 gb

yvibes
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 215
Thanks for all the posts guys! Know beats aren't loved here but I've got a pair of studios (I got them cheap off a friend :P not stupid enough to pay more than they are worth). I went with a sense 3.5 rom in the end with power amp and it was great! The only thing is...on quite a few roms, I experience this annoying thing!! Sometimes while listening to music...I'll unlock the screen and this weird noise interrupts the song...sometimes it happens when I lock the phone aswell. Its not the headphones coz it happens with all my headphones :/ I thought it may be rom related but its not

Darunion
Old
Thanks Meter 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvibes View Post
Thanks for all the posts guys! Know beats aren't loved here but I've got a pair of studios (I got them cheap off a friend :P not stupid enough to pay more than they are worth). I went with a sense 3.5 rom in the end with power amp and it was great! The only thing is...on quite a few roms, I experience this annoying thing!! Sometimes while listening to music...I'll unlock the screen and this weird noise interrupts the song...sometimes it happens when I lock the phone aswell. Its not the headphones coz it happens with all my headphones :/ I thought it may be rom related but its not

dig into the advance audio engine settings of poweramp. increase the buffer size to 750ms. should make that go away.
Let me google that for you -The best way to help someone and also tell them they are lazy at the same time.

Trolls are like stray cats, if you stop feeding them, eventually they move on.

Answer a users question, he's smart for a day. Teach a user how to research his own questions, he's smart for a lifetime!

yvibes
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darunion View Post
dig into the advance audio engine settings of poweramp. increase the buffer size to 750ms. should make that go away.
Trying that now...will report back although I've switched to primo s sense 4.0 Rom and the problem seems to be gone :/

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium